Two-year-old Brody Gorski of Waukesha learned how to stay safe by playing the Keep Spriggy Safe Game while visiting the Kohl's Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Mobile Unit. The Mobile Unit made a stop at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Family Sundays at Helfaer Field before the Brewers game on Sunday, June 15. For upcoming tour stops in your community and valuable safety information, visit KohlsSafeandHealthy.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study