The Brookfield VFW honored skilled nurses Kim Roenspies and Ann Kolata from the Lutheran Home of Wauwatosa during their Community Awards Ceremony. Al Cote, Past Commander VFW Post 8320, lead the ceremony to recognize these nurses for their commitment to their residents and quality of care.
The Wisconsin Veterans of Foreign Wars has a rich tradition of serving veterans, military families and their local communities. The VFW strives to do good things for deserving people - veterans, their families and their communities. From local grassroots ideas to national influence, they work every day to make a difference.
The Lutheran Home is a nonprofit organization, located in Wauwatosa, which provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, specialized memory care assisted living, adult day services and child care. It has earned a reputation of excellence by providing the highest quality of care and services in the community for over 105 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS