The Brookfield VFW honored skilled nurses Kim Roenspies and Ann Kolata from the Lutheran Home of Wauwatosa during their Community Awards Ceremony. Al Cote, Past Commander VFW Post 8320, lead the ceremony to recognize these nurses for their commitment to their residents and quality of care.
The Wisconsin Veterans of Foreign Wars has a rich tradition of serving veterans, military families and their local communities. The VFW strives to do good things for deserving people - veterans, their families and their communities. From local grassroots ideas to national influence, they work every day to make a difference.
The Lutheran Home is a nonprofit organization, located in Wauwatosa, which provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, specialized memory care assisted living, adult day services and child care. It has earned a reputation of excellence by providing the highest quality of care and services in the community for over 105 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC to Host Silent Auction Fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Richmond School & Hillel Academy visit JA Finance Park
- Wesley A. Benbow named Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration and Chief Operating Officer of MCW
- Wauwatosa Resident, Local Project Honored with Industry Award
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse