The Brookfield VFW honored skilled nurses Kim Roenspies and Ann Kolata from the Lutheran Home of Wauwatosa during their Community Awards Ceremony. Al Cote, Past Commander VFW Post 8320, lead the ceremony to recognize these nurses for their commitment to their residents and quality of care.
The Wisconsin Veterans of Foreign Wars has a rich tradition of serving veterans, military families and their local communities. The VFW strives to do good things for deserving people - veterans, their families and their communities. From local grassroots ideas to national influence, they work every day to make a difference.
The Lutheran Home is a nonprofit organization, located in Wauwatosa, which provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, specialized memory care assisted living, adult day services and child care. It has earned a reputation of excellence by providing the highest quality of care and services in the community for over 105 years.
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- MCW researchers find “color-correcting glasses” don’t live up to the hype
- YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY PARTNERS WITH ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT ON BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM