The Brookfield VFW honored skilled nurses Kim Roenspies and Ann Kolata from the Lutheran Home of Wauwatosa during their Community Awards Ceremony. Al Cote, Past Commander VFW Post 8320, lead the ceremony to recognize these nurses for their commitment to their residents and quality of care.
The Wisconsin Veterans of Foreign Wars has a rich tradition of serving veterans, military families and their local communities. The VFW strives to do good things for deserving people - veterans, their families and their communities. From local grassroots ideas to national influence, they work every day to make a difference.
The Lutheran Home is a nonprofit organization, located in Wauwatosa, which provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, specialized memory care assisted living, adult day services and child care. It has earned a reputation of excellence by providing the highest quality of care and services in the community for over 105 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements