The Brookfield VFW honored skilled nurses Kim Roenspies and Ann Kolata from the Lutheran Home of Wauwatosa during their Community Awards Ceremony. Al Cote, Past Commander VFW Post 8320, lead the ceremony to recognize these nurses for their commitment to their residents and quality of care.
The Wisconsin Veterans of Foreign Wars has a rich tradition of serving veterans, military families and their local communities. The VFW strives to do good things for deserving people - veterans, their families and their communities. From local grassroots ideas to national influence, they work every day to make a difference.
The Lutheran Home is a nonprofit organization, located in Wauwatosa, which provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, specialized memory care assisted living, adult day services and child care. It has earned a reputation of excellence by providing the highest quality of care and services in the community for over 105 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME