Sam Beres Run/Walk
This event is held in memory of Sam Beres, who lost his two-year battle with leukemia in April 2000 at the age of six. The 2014 Sam Beres Run/Walk will be held August 23. See the registration form below for more details.
2014 Sam Beres Run/Walk Registration Form or www.stagnesparish.org Contact: 262-781-9521
Proceeds from the event support leukemia and other cancer research being conducted by David A. Margolis, MD, Professor of Pediatrics (Hematology/Oncology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Since 2000, Sam's family and friends have raised more than $250,000 for research at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
For additional information, please contact:
Assistant Director, Cancer Center
firstname.lastname@example.org / (414) 955-4503
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic