Sam Beres Run/Walk
This event is held in memory of Sam Beres, who lost his two-year battle with leukemia in April 2000 at the age of six. The 2014 Sam Beres Run/Walk will be held August 23. See the registration form below for more details.
2014 Sam Beres Run/Walk Registration Form or www.stagnesparish.org Contact: 262-781-9521
Proceeds from the event support leukemia and other cancer research being conducted by David A. Margolis, MD, Professor of Pediatrics (Hematology/Oncology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Since 2000, Sam's family and friends have raised more than $250,000 for research at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
For additional information, please contact:
Assistant Director, Cancer Center
firstname.lastname@example.org / (414) 955-4503
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All animal lovers welcome to WAUMC's blessing of the pets
- Drug discovery and genetic engineering: Science Café series scheduled
- Learn Your Working Style, Rule Your Universe
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary