Sam Beres Run/Walk
This event is held in memory of Sam Beres, who lost his two-year battle with leukemia in April 2000 at the age of six. The 2014 Sam Beres Run/Walk will be held August 23. See the registration form below for more details.
2014 Sam Beres Run/Walk Registration Form or www.stagnesparish.org Contact: 262-781-9521
Proceeds from the event support leukemia and other cancer research being conducted by David A. Margolis, MD, Professor of Pediatrics (Hematology/Oncology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Since 2000, Sam's family and friends have raised more than $250,000 for research at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
For additional information, please contact:
Assistant Director, Cancer Center
firstname.lastname@example.org / (414) 955-4503
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse