Are you or someone you know considering a career in technology sales? You could be on your way to an exciting new career with SoftwareONE. SoftwareONE is a top global software solutions provider recently named “Fastest Growing Firm” by the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee as well as one of the top 100 places to work in Southeast Wisconsin. SoftwareONE represents industry-leading software publishers such as Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, Citrix, Oracle, McAfee, and many others.
We are looking for top talent to hire for entry level sales positions today! SoftwareONE offers industry-leading benefits and the ability to work in a casual, fun atmosphere while growing both personally and professionally. SoftwareONE will be hosting a hiring social on Thursday, June 26, 2014 from 5:00-7:00 PM at the U.S. headquarters located at 20875 Crossroads Circle, Suite 1, Waukesha.
Please visit softwareone.com to register for the event.
SoftwareONE has been privately owned since 1985 and redefining the technology solutions landscape as the thought leaders in Software Portfolio Management (SPM) services. Globally headquartered in Stans, Switzerland with a local presence in 82 countries, our 1,650 certified technology consultants help our customers optimize their software spend through our elite sales designations and deep-rooted relationships with top publishers.
For more information contact:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic