Are you or someone you know considering a career in technology sales? You could be on your way to an exciting new career with SoftwareONE. SoftwareONE is a top global software solutions provider recently named “Fastest Growing Firm” by the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee as well as one of the top 100 places to work in Southeast Wisconsin. SoftwareONE represents industry-leading software publishers such as Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, Citrix, Oracle, McAfee, and many others.
We are looking for top talent to hire for entry level sales positions today! SoftwareONE offers industry-leading benefits and the ability to work in a casual, fun atmosphere while growing both personally and professionally. SoftwareONE will be hosting a hiring social on Thursday, June 26, 2014 from 5:00-7:00 PM at the U.S. headquarters located at 20875 Crossroads Circle, Suite 1, Waukesha.
Please visit softwareone.com to register for the event.
SoftwareONE has been privately owned since 1985 and redefining the technology solutions landscape as the thought leaders in Software Portfolio Management (SPM) services. Globally headquartered in Stans, Switzerland with a local presence in 82 countries, our 1,650 certified technology consultants help our customers optimize their software spend through our elite sales designations and deep-rooted relationships with top publishers.
For more information contact:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament