Are you or someone you know considering a career in technology sales? You could be on your way to an exciting new career with SoftwareONE. SoftwareONE is a top global software solutions provider recently named “Fastest Growing Firm” by the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee as well as one of the top 100 places to work in Southeast Wisconsin. SoftwareONE represents industry-leading software publishers such as Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, Citrix, Oracle, McAfee, and many others.
We are looking for top talent to hire for entry level sales positions today! SoftwareONE offers industry-leading benefits and the ability to work in a casual, fun atmosphere while growing both personally and professionally. SoftwareONE will be hosting a hiring social on Thursday, June 26, 2014 from 5:00-7:00 PM at the U.S. headquarters located at 20875 Crossroads Circle, Suite 1, Waukesha.
Please visit softwareone.com to register for the event.
SoftwareONE has been privately owned since 1985 and redefining the technology solutions landscape as the thought leaders in Software Portfolio Management (SPM) services. Globally headquartered in Stans, Switzerland with a local presence in 82 countries, our 1,650 certified technology consultants help our customers optimize their software spend through our elite sales designations and deep-rooted relationships with top publishers.
For more information contact:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan