Are you or someone you know considering a career in technology sales? You could be on your way to an exciting new career with SoftwareONE. SoftwareONE is a top global software solutions provider recently named “Fastest Growing Firm” by the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee as well as one of the top 100 places to work in Southeast Wisconsin. SoftwareONE represents industry-leading software publishers such as Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, Citrix, Oracle, McAfee, and many others.
We are looking for top talent to hire for entry level sales positions today! SoftwareONE offers industry-leading benefits and the ability to work in a casual, fun atmosphere while growing both personally and professionally. SoftwareONE will be hosting a hiring social on Thursday, June 26, 2014 from 5:00-7:00 PM at the U.S. headquarters located at 20875 Crossroads Circle, Suite 1, Waukesha.
Please visit softwareone.com to register for the event.
SoftwareONE has been privately owned since 1985 and redefining the technology solutions landscape as the thought leaders in Software Portfolio Management (SPM) services. Globally headquartered in Stans, Switzerland with a local presence in 82 countries, our 1,650 certified technology consultants help our customers optimize their software spend through our elite sales designations and deep-rooted relationships with top publishers.
For more information contact:
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military