Dirty Girl Mud Run, the original women-only national 5K mud and obstacle run series, returns to Milwaukee on Saturday, August 16 and Sunday, August 17. Dirty Girls are encouraged to make a friend, make a memory and make a mess at this empowering event.
Dirty Girl Mud Run challenges women to break out of their comfort zones and get dirty with an untimed, obstacles-optional course that welcomes women of all athletic abilities. Obstacles include the Utopian Tubes tunnel crawl, PMS (Pretty Muddy Stuff) mud pit and Dirty Dancing giant slide.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year (1)
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning