Book Collection for 'Milwaukee Working' at St. Matthew's, Tosa Village, Saturday June 15
St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave. is collecting books for the Milwaukee organization called "Milwaukee Working" which gives formerly unemployed men jobs through books collected. Newer books are listed on Amazon for sale. Older books are recycled for profit. On Saturday, June 15 from 8:30-3:30 p.m. there will be a truck in the St. Matt's parking lot, west side of the building, to accept your donations of books. Also collected are CDs, DVDs, and even scratched CDs/DVDs without cases. Children's toys in good condition also accepted. Donation receipts for tax purposes are available. Questions can be directed to 414-774-0441.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study