Book Collection for 'Milwaukee Working' at St. Matthew's, Tosa Village, Saturday June 15
St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave. is collecting books for the Milwaukee organization called "Milwaukee Working" which gives formerly unemployed men jobs through books collected. Newer books are listed on Amazon for sale. Older books are recycled for profit. On Saturday, June 15 from 8:30-3:30 p.m. there will be a truck in the St. Matt's parking lot, west side of the building, to accept your donations of books. Also collected are CDs, DVDs, and even scratched CDs/DVDs without cases. Children's toys in good condition also accepted. Donation receipts for tax purposes are available. Questions can be directed to 414-774-0441.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde