Book Collection for 'Milwaukee Working' at St. Matthew's, Tosa Village, Saturday June 15
St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave. is collecting books for the Milwaukee organization called "Milwaukee Working" which gives formerly unemployed men jobs through books collected. Newer books are listed on Amazon for sale. Older books are recycled for profit. On Saturday, June 15 from 8:30-3:30 p.m. there will be a truck in the St. Matt's parking lot, west side of the building, to accept your donations of books. Also collected are CDs, DVDs, and even scratched CDs/DVDs without cases. Children's toys in good condition also accepted. Donation receipts for tax purposes are available. Questions can be directed to 414-774-0441.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals