Book Collection for 'Milwaukee Working' at St. Matthew's, Tosa Village, Saturday June 15
St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave. is collecting books for the Milwaukee organization called "Milwaukee Working" which gives formerly unemployed men jobs through books collected. Newer books are listed on Amazon for sale. Older books are recycled for profit. On Saturday, June 15 from 8:30-3:30 p.m. there will be a truck in the St. Matt's parking lot, west side of the building, to accept your donations of books. Also collected are CDs, DVDs, and even scratched CDs/DVDs without cases. Children's toys in good condition also accepted. Donation receipts for tax purposes are available. Questions can be directed to 414-774-0441.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015