Father's Day is right around the corner and to celebrate, all dads are invited to try the Y for free the week leading up to Father's Day. Now through close of business day Sunday, June 15, all dads are invited to sign up for a free wellness consult with a fitness coach, try any of our free Group Ex classes and enter our Center raffles for a chance to win some great Y gear, all for free.
Plus if they decide to join during this week, they'll pay no join fee!
All dads - both members and nonmembers alike - are welcome to take part in this special offer, so grab a friend or family member and join us as we celebrate dad!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study