Local Financial Advisor Hosts June 18 Seminar on Investment Mindsets, "Behavioral Finance"
Brookfield, Wis. – June 9, 2014 – Tom Hille, CFP®, a Private Wealth Advisor with Ameriprise Financial, will host a seminar on the growing field of “behavioral finance” June 18, 2014, from 5 to 7 p.m.
The seminar, “The Secret Lives of Investors: Lessons from Behavioral Finance,” will examine how emotions, experiences and expectations drive investors’ decisions, and include guest speaker Anthony Vollmer, of Legg Mason.
The seminar will be held at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road, Brookfield. Space is limited, so please call (262) 785-1010 to reserve your seat. There is no cost or obligation to attend.
As a Private Wealth Advisor, Hille provides customized financial advice that is anchored in a solid understanding of client needs and expectations, and provided in a one-on-one relationship with his clients. For more information, please contact Tom Hille at (262) 785-1010 or visit the Ameriprise office at 16650 W. Bluemound Road, Suite 800, Brookfield.
At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future for over 115 years. With outstanding asset management, advisory and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors' financial needs. For more information, visit ameriprise.com or http://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/tom.hille/.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC.
© 2014 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7