Rockley Family Foundation piano and instrument sale coming to Wisconsin Lutheran College
Wisconsin Lutheran College's Music Department has had the use of new, first-class pianos on a no-cost basis for the past academic year. This arrangement is made possible by a partnership with the Rockley Family Foundation.
To help support this program, the foundation is having an instrument sale, which will include a large selection of pianos, keyboards, orchestral strings, and guitars from famous makers. Most instruments are less than a year old, include a new factory warranty, and are tuned. Delivery and no-interest financing are available on-site. In most cases, a substantial portion of each purchase is considered a charitable contribution to the Rockley Family Foundation and may be tax deductible.
You are invited to an appointment-only pre-sale on Friday, June 20 and Saturday, June 21 at Wisconsin Lutheran College's Center for Arts and Performance, 8815 West Wisconsin Avenue. To secure an appointment or for more information, call 414.443.8675. No appointment is needed to attend the final sale day on Sunday, June 22, from noon to 5 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals