Rockley Family Foundation piano and instrument sale coming to Wisconsin Lutheran College
Wisconsin Lutheran College's Music Department has had the use of new, first-class pianos on a no-cost basis for the past academic year. This arrangement is made possible by a partnership with the Rockley Family Foundation.
To help support this program, the foundation is having an instrument sale, which will include a large selection of pianos, keyboards, orchestral strings, and guitars from famous makers. Most instruments are less than a year old, include a new factory warranty, and are tuned. Delivery and no-interest financing are available on-site. In most cases, a substantial portion of each purchase is considered a charitable contribution to the Rockley Family Foundation and may be tax deductible.
You are invited to an appointment-only pre-sale on Friday, June 20 and Saturday, June 21 at Wisconsin Lutheran College's Center for Arts and Performance, 8815 West Wisconsin Avenue. To secure an appointment or for more information, call 414.443.8675. No appointment is needed to attend the final sale day on Sunday, June 22, from noon to 5 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7