Rockley Family Foundation piano and instrument sale coming to Wisconsin Lutheran College
Wisconsin Lutheran College's Music Department has had the use of new, first-class pianos on a no-cost basis for the past academic year. This arrangement is made possible by a partnership with the Rockley Family Foundation.
To help support this program, the foundation is having an instrument sale, which will include a large selection of pianos, keyboards, orchestral strings, and guitars from famous makers. Most instruments are less than a year old, include a new factory warranty, and are tuned. Delivery and no-interest financing are available on-site. In most cases, a substantial portion of each purchase is considered a charitable contribution to the Rockley Family Foundation and may be tax deductible.
You are invited to an appointment-only pre-sale on Friday, June 20 and Saturday, June 21 at Wisconsin Lutheran College's Center for Arts and Performance, 8815 West Wisconsin Avenue. To secure an appointment or for more information, call 414.443.8675. No appointment is needed to attend the final sale day on Sunday, June 22, from noon to 5 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study