National mortgage lender Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to announce that the company has been selected as a 2014 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel published the complete list of Top Workplaces on Sunday, June 8th.
Top Workplaces are based solely on feedback provided in an employee survey. The survey was conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement. 84% of the Waterstone Mortgage’s 256 southeastern Wisconsin employees provided feedback for the Top Workplaces survey.
Results from the survey found that the Waterstone Mortgage was especially strong in the areas of leadership and direction. Employees were confident in the leadership team’s ability to take the company in the right direction and operate by strong values and ethics. The company also ranked highly in encouraging new ideas, having efficient processes, and keeping its employees informed about important decisions.
Waterstone Mortgage President and CEO Eric Egenhoefer attributes the company’s selection as a 2014 Top Workplace to its team of dedicated employees, who have created a positive company culture of innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, and commitment to excellence.
"Waterstone Mortgage is honored to be selected as a 2014 Top Workplace. This award is especially meaningful because it is based on feedback from our employees," said Egenhoefer. "We are incredibly grateful to our employees for their efforts in making us a top-tier mortgage company. Our company would not be what it is today without the incredible people who work here.”
Waterstone Mortgage offers a broad range of products for purchases and refinances, including FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional loans, one-time close construction financing, bank portfolio lending products, jumbo products, and condo financing.
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or apply for a mortgage online, visit www.WaterstoneMortgage.com. For more information about the Top Workplaces lists and WorkplaceDynamics, please visit www.TopWorkplaces.com and www.WorkplaceDynamics.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with more than 700 employees in 18 states.
In 2014, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender for the fifth year in a row with more than $1.8 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.9 billion.
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- MCW researchers find “color-correcting glasses” don’t live up to the hype
- YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY PARTNERS WITH ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT ON BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM