Cascio Interstate Music SuperStore, 13819 W. National in New Berlin, presents drummer Mark Schulman in a free Drum Performance/Clinic on Thursday, June 5 at 6:00 pm. Arrive early for best parking and seating.
Mark has enjoyed an unprecedented career over the last 26 years as a first call drummer for world-class rock and pop artists. He has been voted ‘Top 3 Pop-Rock Drummers’ in the 2014 Modern Drummer Reader’s Poll. Having finished his third record breaking world tour with P!NK (featured in that new DVD, ‘The Truth About Love Tour’ as well as DVDs from her ‘I’m Not Dead’ and ‘Funhouse’ tours.) Mark has joined CHER for her ‘Dressed To Kill’ World Tour 2014.
Mark’s resume reads like a “Who’s Who” of international Rock n’ Roll royalty including acts such as BILLY IDOL, FOREIGNER, SHERYL CROW, STEVIE NICKS, BEYONCE’ and so many other world–class artists. He has drummed with VELVET REVOLVER at Ozzfest and for crowds of 200,000 at Glastonbury Festival with SIMPLE MINDS. Mark has appeared on nearly every American and European variety show on television including The Grammys, David Letterman, The Tonight Show, Conan O’Brian, Jon Stewart, American Idol, Paul O’ Grady, X-Factor, Wetten, Dass..? and more.
Music is not Mark’s only driving force; he was the chairman of the board of directors of Create Now!, a non-profit organization founded in 1996, to help change troubled children’s lives through creative arts mentoring. A cancer survivor himself, Mark has also motivated children and teens through his work doing seminars with the RONALD McDONALD HOUSE and benefits for the TEENAGE CANCER TRUST in the UK.
Mark’s new book ‘Nerve Breakers: Conquering Life’s Stage Fright’ is the seminal book for anyone who wants to experience what it’s like to transform any fear or anxiety that you have about giving a performance or presentation of any kind into a confident peak performance.
Many drummers do good drum clinics. Mark Schulman presents a multimedia, life-altering, interactive musical event! In addition to blazing drumming performances to synchronized video, technical coaching, communication exercises, witty and tear-jerking stories, and life lessons, Mark guarantees that everyone will leave his event with greater knowledge, courage, command of their instrument and with a recipe for success that can be incorporated into anyone’s life regardless of age, gender, experience or business.
Read more at http://markschulman.com/
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!