The Schroeder Group is pleased to announce that Attorney Beth Zimmermann has been elected to the Board of Directors for the Elmbrook Humane Society.
Attorney Zimmermann will contribute to the organization’s mission of providing shelter for homeless animals and promoting the human/animal bond through education programs targeted at preventing animal cruelty and neglect.
“I am excited to be a member of the Board of Directors of Elmbrook Humane Society," Zimmerman said. "Elmbrook Humane Society is a no kill animal shelter that cares for over 2,500 animals each year in addition to offering community education programs for all ages. One of our dogs was adopted from Elmbrook and he has brought a great deal of joy to our family.”
In addition to the Elmbrook Humane Society, Zimmerman also gives back to the community as a volunteer for the March of Dimes and Special Olympics, as well as and serving as director of operations and a board member for Hurricanes Select Youth Baseball.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study