The Schroeder Group is pleased to announce that Attorney Beth Zimmermann has been elected to the Board of Directors for the Elmbrook Humane Society.
Attorney Zimmermann will contribute to the organization’s mission of providing shelter for homeless animals and promoting the human/animal bond through education programs targeted at preventing animal cruelty and neglect.
“I am excited to be a member of the Board of Directors of Elmbrook Humane Society," Zimmerman said. "Elmbrook Humane Society is a no kill animal shelter that cares for over 2,500 animals each year in addition to offering community education programs for all ages. One of our dogs was adopted from Elmbrook and he has brought a great deal of joy to our family.”
In addition to the Elmbrook Humane Society, Zimmerman also gives back to the community as a volunteer for the March of Dimes and Special Olympics, as well as and serving as director of operations and a board member for Hurricanes Select Youth Baseball.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol