For additional information, contact:
Christine Jahn, 1-262-797-9117, firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW BERLIN -- Around this time of year, parents are looking for ways to keep the kids busy and having fun over the summer.
Two entrepreneurs, who are also moms, have come up with a solution – The Big Backyard, located at 2857 S. 160th Street in the New Berlin Industrial Park. The 10,000 square foot facility is designed for children – infant to age 8 – who need some space to run around and play. This summer they have filled their calendar with great deals and enrichment classes.
The Big Backyard offers a full curriculum of courses for children ages 1 – 8. There are parent and child classes where parents can join in the fun with the youngest learners. A favorite is Art Explorers which lets toddlers explore their inner Picasso for some messy fun! Also offered are drop-off classes for school-aged children. Summer Playground provides both structured play with games and crafts, as well as free-play on their huge indoor playground! School-Aged Art gives the kids a chance to experiment with a variety of mediums and create a masterpiece to be permanently displayed at The Big Backyard. Other classes include Superheroes in Training, Fun with Food, Move & Groove in Music, Little Animal Lovers, and more. Included with each class enrollment is a FREE 4-visit open play pass (a $36 value)! Classes are reasonably priced and sibling discounts are also offered when enrolling more than one child. For more information about the courses or to register, see their website at http://thebigbackyardwi.com/newberlin/classes.php
Other great deals happening this summer can be found on their 2014 Summer Fun schedule. Ranging from free cupcake decorating, popsicles, and summer savings passes, there are plenty of opportunities for fun. There are also discounts days for educators, health care professionals, emergency responders, military personnel, and grandparents. For more information on specials visit http://thebigbackyardwi.com/newberlin/specials.php
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament