For additional information, contact:
Christine Jahn, 1-262-797-9117, email@example.com
NEW BERLIN -- Around this time of year, parents are looking for ways to keep the kids busy and having fun over the summer.
Two entrepreneurs, who are also moms, have come up with a solution – The Big Backyard, located at 2857 S. 160th Street in the New Berlin Industrial Park. The 10,000 square foot facility is designed for children – infant to age 8 – who need some space to run around and play. This summer they have filled their calendar with great deals and enrichment classes.
The Big Backyard offers a full curriculum of courses for children ages 1 – 8. There are parent and child classes where parents can join in the fun with the youngest learners. A favorite is Art Explorers which lets toddlers explore their inner Picasso for some messy fun! Also offered are drop-off classes for school-aged children. Summer Playground provides both structured play with games and crafts, as well as free-play on their huge indoor playground! School-Aged Art gives the kids a chance to experiment with a variety of mediums and create a masterpiece to be permanently displayed at The Big Backyard. Other classes include Superheroes in Training, Fun with Food, Move & Groove in Music, Little Animal Lovers, and more. Included with each class enrollment is a FREE 4-visit open play pass (a $36 value)! Classes are reasonably priced and sibling discounts are also offered when enrolling more than one child. For more information about the courses or to register, see their website at http://thebigbackyardwi.com/newberlin/classes.php
Other great deals happening this summer can be found on their 2014 Summer Fun schedule. Ranging from free cupcake decorating, popsicles, and summer savings passes, there are plenty of opportunities for fun. There are also discounts days for educators, health care professionals, emergency responders, military personnel, and grandparents. For more information on specials visit http://thebigbackyardwi.com/newberlin/specials.php
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015