For additional information, contact:
Christine Jahn, 1-262-797-9117, email@example.com
NEW BERLIN -- Around this time of year, parents are looking for ways to keep the kids busy and having fun over the summer.
Two entrepreneurs, who are also moms, have come up with a solution – The Big Backyard, located at 2857 S. 160th Street in the New Berlin Industrial Park. The 10,000 square foot facility is designed for children – infant to age 8 – who need some space to run around and play. This summer they have filled their calendar with great deals and enrichment classes.
The Big Backyard offers a full curriculum of courses for children ages 1 – 8. There are parent and child classes where parents can join in the fun with the youngest learners. A favorite is Art Explorers which lets toddlers explore their inner Picasso for some messy fun! Also offered are drop-off classes for school-aged children. Summer Playground provides both structured play with games and crafts, as well as free-play on their huge indoor playground! School-Aged Art gives the kids a chance to experiment with a variety of mediums and create a masterpiece to be permanently displayed at The Big Backyard. Other classes include Superheroes in Training, Fun with Food, Move & Groove in Music, Little Animal Lovers, and more. Included with each class enrollment is a FREE 4-visit open play pass (a $36 value)! Classes are reasonably priced and sibling discounts are also offered when enrolling more than one child. For more information about the courses or to register, see their website at http://thebigbackyardwi.com/newberlin/classes.php
Other great deals happening this summer can be found on their 2014 Summer Fun schedule. Ranging from free cupcake decorating, popsicles, and summer savings passes, there are plenty of opportunities for fun. There are also discounts days for educators, health care professionals, emergency responders, military personnel, and grandparents. For more information on specials visit http://thebigbackyardwi.com/newberlin/specials.php
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME