The City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department (WPRF) announces the deadline for entries for the 2014 City of Waukesha July 4th Parade is this Fri., June 6, 2014. The parade will take place on Fri., July 4, 2014 stepping off at 11:00 a.m. from Cutler Park, 321 Wisconsin Ave. This year’s theme is “Proud to be an American.”
“The parade is a wonderful family tradition in the City of Waukesha,” said Joanna Adamicki, Special Events Coordinator for the City of Waukesha, Parks, Recreation & Forestry Dept. “We hope more businesses and families will take part and create a float reflecting the theme helping to make a parade even bigger and better.”
Applications for the parade are available on the City of Waukesha website at www.waukesha.wi.us/prspecialevents or on the Parks, Recreation & Forestry page under Special Events.
July 4th Activities will include the parade as well as a Fireworks Extravaganza presented by Woodman’s Markets taking place at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds. For more information about the activities, please call WPRF at 262-524-3737 or visit www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/parks
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease