The City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department (WPRF) announces the deadline for entries for the 2014 City of Waukesha July 4th Parade is this Fri., June 6, 2014. The parade will take place on Fri., July 4, 2014 stepping off at 11:00 a.m. from Cutler Park, 321 Wisconsin Ave. This year’s theme is “Proud to be an American.”
“The parade is a wonderful family tradition in the City of Waukesha,” said Joanna Adamicki, Special Events Coordinator for the City of Waukesha, Parks, Recreation & Forestry Dept. “We hope more businesses and families will take part and create a float reflecting the theme helping to make a parade even bigger and better.”
Applications for the parade are available on the City of Waukesha website at www.waukesha.wi.us/prspecialevents or on the Parks, Recreation & Forestry page under Special Events.
July 4th Activities will include the parade as well as a Fireworks Extravaganza presented by Woodman’s Markets taking place at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds. For more information about the activities, please call WPRF at 262-524-3737 or visit www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/parks
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder