The City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department (WPRF) announces the deadline for entries for the 2014 City of Waukesha July 4th Parade is this Fri., June 6, 2014. The parade will take place on Fri., July 4, 2014 stepping off at 11:00 a.m. from Cutler Park, 321 Wisconsin Ave. This year’s theme is “Proud to be an American.”
“The parade is a wonderful family tradition in the City of Waukesha,” said Joanna Adamicki, Special Events Coordinator for the City of Waukesha, Parks, Recreation & Forestry Dept. “We hope more businesses and families will take part and create a float reflecting the theme helping to make a parade even bigger and better.”
Applications for the parade are available on the City of Waukesha website at www.waukesha.wi.us/prspecialevents or on the Parks, Recreation & Forestry page under Special Events.
July 4th Activities will include the parade as well as a Fireworks Extravaganza presented by Woodman’s Markets taking place at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds. For more information about the activities, please call WPRF at 262-524-3737 or visit www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/parks
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study