The City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department (WPRF) announces the deadline for entries for the 2014 City of Waukesha July 4th Parade is this Fri., June 6, 2014. The parade will take place on Fri., July 4, 2014 stepping off at 11:00 a.m. from Cutler Park, 321 Wisconsin Ave. This year’s theme is “Proud to be an American.”
“The parade is a wonderful family tradition in the City of Waukesha,” said Joanna Adamicki, Special Events Coordinator for the City of Waukesha, Parks, Recreation & Forestry Dept. “We hope more businesses and families will take part and create a float reflecting the theme helping to make a parade even bigger and better.”
Applications for the parade are available on the City of Waukesha website at www.waukesha.wi.us/prspecialevents or on the Parks, Recreation & Forestry page under Special Events.
July 4th Activities will include the parade as well as a Fireworks Extravaganza presented by Woodman’s Markets taking place at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds. For more information about the activities, please call WPRF at 262-524-3737 or visit www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/parks
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament