C.H. Coakley, a proud supporter of the National Association of Letter Carriers’ Stamp Out Hunger food drive, worked to deliver 684,788 pounds of food during this year’s drive. All of it was collected from within Milwaukee and will stay here in southeastern Wisconsin.
The Stamp Out Hunger food drive, held this year on May 10, benefits some of the 50 million Americans living in hunger, 17 million of those being kids. This is the sixth year C.H. Coakley helped with the drive.
C.H. Coakley donated a truck and driver to pick up the collected food at the Milwaukee post office and then delivered the food to the Hunger Task Force, where it will be distributed to those who need it.
C.H. Coakley is a business-management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com, check out our Facebook page or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military