C.H. Coakley, a proud supporter of the National Association of Letter Carriers’ Stamp Out Hunger food drive, worked to deliver 684,788 pounds of food during this year’s drive. All of it was collected from within Milwaukee and will stay here in southeastern Wisconsin.
The Stamp Out Hunger food drive, held this year on May 10, benefits some of the 50 million Americans living in hunger, 17 million of those being kids. This is the sixth year C.H. Coakley helped with the drive.
C.H. Coakley donated a truck and driver to pick up the collected food at the Milwaukee post office and then delivered the food to the Hunger Task Force, where it will be distributed to those who need it.
C.H. Coakley is a business-management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com, check out our Facebook page or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015