C.H. Coakley, a proud supporter of the National Association of Letter Carriers’ Stamp Out Hunger food drive, worked to deliver 684,788 pounds of food during this year’s drive. All of it was collected from within Milwaukee and will stay here in southeastern Wisconsin.
The Stamp Out Hunger food drive, held this year on May 10, benefits some of the 50 million Americans living in hunger, 17 million of those being kids. This is the sixth year C.H. Coakley helped with the drive.
C.H. Coakley donated a truck and driver to pick up the collected food at the Milwaukee post office and then delivered the food to the Hunger Task Force, where it will be distributed to those who need it.
C.H. Coakley is a business-management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com, check out our Facebook page or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sarah Oberhofer Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22