C.H. Coakley, a proud supporter of the National Association of Letter Carriers’ Stamp Out Hunger food drive, worked to deliver 684,788 pounds of food during this year’s drive. All of it was collected from within Milwaukee and will stay here in southeastern Wisconsin.
The Stamp Out Hunger food drive, held this year on May 10, benefits some of the 50 million Americans living in hunger, 17 million of those being kids. This is the sixth year C.H. Coakley helped with the drive.
C.H. Coakley donated a truck and driver to pick up the collected food at the Milwaukee post office and then delivered the food to the Hunger Task Force, where it will be distributed to those who need it.
C.H. Coakley is a business-management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com, check out our Facebook page or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts