S.J. Janis Company, Inc., a full-service design/build remodeling firm in Wauwatosa, will offer a remodeling seminar Tues., June 17, at 6:30 p.m. in Room 15 at the Lydell Community Center, 5205 N. Lydell Ave., Whitefish Bay, titled “Remodel or Move – Which is Right for You.”
This one night presentation will help educate homeowners on whether to renovate their home to accommodate their changing needs, to buy a new home that is move-in ready, or buy a home with greater potential and renovate to meet specific needs.
Nathan Wachtl, S.J. Janis Company senior design consultant, and Essam Elsafy of Shorewest Realtors, will provide an interactive presentation exploring market trends, values, remodeled home case studies, and associated costs for actual desired North Shore properties.
Seminar attendees are encouraged to bring pictures of their home to discuss ideas at the end of the presentation and investigate if they should “Remodel or Move.”
Wachtl earned a bachelor’s degree in Architectural Studies in 2001 and a Master of Architecture degree in Architectural Studies in 2004, both from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has more than10 years of architectural design and project management experience, with a focus on client relationships and innovative design.
There will also be a variety of giveaways during the evening, including…
• Three-Hour Interior Design Consultation, $300 value, courtesy of Diane Nelson Interiors
• Four-Hour Handyman Service Certificate, $300 value, courtesy S.J. Janis Company
• Complimentary Design Service Certificate, $1,000 value, courtesy S.J. Janis Company
• Gift Cards to local retail establishments courtesy of Shorewest Realtors – North Shore
The seminar cost is $5, and reservations are required by Mon. June 16. Call the Lydell Community Center at 414-963-3947, or register online at www.rec.wfbschools.com and enter course code 391922A1.
S.J. Janis Company, with four Certified Professionals on staff, completes projects ranging from handyman/home services, kitchens, and baths to additions and whole house renovations. The company is a member of several home improvement associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, and the Metropolitan Builders Association.
In addition, S.J. Janis is a member of GuildQuality, an independent third-party company that interviews every client about his or her remodeling experience throughout the building process and provides immediate results to the Guild member. S.J. Janis is recognized as a “Guildmaster with the Highest Distinction” by the organization and is Milwaukee’s highest rated Remodeler by Guild Quality for Customer Service.
For the 25th consecutive year, S.J. Janis Company was a recipient of Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards from Milwaukee/NARI, the only company to be so recognized in each year of the award competition. Awards garnered in the 2013 competition were a Gold Award in the Universal Design category, and Silver Awards in the Residential Addition Under $60,000 and Residential Kitchen $80,000 - $120,000 categories.
For more information, call S. J. Janis Company at 414-259-0300 or visit www.sjjanis.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?