Hey Milwaukee, Let's Get Lit!
CigarMKE “Cigars Under the Stars” is in a few weeks!
CigarMKE is the only Milwaukee area professional, yet casual social group for
women & men who love to smoke cigars or pipes, socialize & or just relax.
Relaxation includes a fine cigar, favorite libation & great company. Remember;
it's not about the quantity of people you meet, but the quality.
This cigar group is for anyone who likes to enjoy good cigars & friendly
There are no fees to join CigarMKE, no rigid structure or silly rules to follow.
Your only responsibility is to bring your own cigars & pay for your beverages.
Our next event is scheduled for Thursday, June 19th from 6 pm to 9 pm at the
award winning Brown Deer Park Golf Course located at 7625 North Range Line Road,
One of CigarMKE’s members, Scott R. Evans, PGA – Head Golf Professional of Brown
Deer Park Golf Course will be our host. Join Scott & the rest of the CigarMKE
members as we enjoy Cigars Under the Stars at the beautiful Brown Deer Park Golf
Course’s famous 18th Hole.
You are more than welcome to bring your own cigars, but all beverages must be
purchased at Brown Deer Park Golf Course.
If the weather is questionable, the alternate date is Thursday, June 26th.
If you do not have your own humidor, Brown Deer Park Golf Course has an
outstanding selection of Arturo Fuente cigars for every taste & budget.
The cigars we remember the most fondly are about the moment, place & the people
we are with. That defines the true meaning of the good life. Finally, a place
where cigar smokers can meet, enjoy each other’s company, talk about, rate &
smoke great cigars!
For details, please visit our site at www.cigarmke.com
For further information, please contact Dan Luke at (414) 235-0042 or email
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients