MILWAUKEE REPERTORY THEATER
Children’s Audition Notice
A Christmas Carol
Performance Dates: November 30 – December 24, 2014
Milwaukee Repertory Theater is currently seeking applications from boys and girls, ages 7 – 14, who are interested in performing in their annual production of A Christmas Carol at the Pabst Theater.
Parents who would like their children to audition should send a separate photograph of each child, along with height, weight, age, clothing and shoe sizes, address and parent’s home and cell phone numbers as well as e-mail address to: Children Auditions; Milwaukee Repertory Theater; 108 East Wells Street; Milwaukee, WI 53202.
Children should also include a brief note telling the theater about themselves and why they would like to be in A Christmas Carol. All information must arrive at Milwaukee Repertory Theater by Friday, July 18. Submissions will only be accepted via mail. No e-mail or phone calls please.
Auditions will be held on Saturday, August 2. Callbacks will be held that afternoon. Those chosen from submitted photos will be notified of an audition time. No one will be seen without an appointment. A Christmas Carol rehearses Tuesdays through Sundays from November 11 to November 29 and performs November 30 – December 24 at the Pabst Theater.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements