MILWAUKEE REPERTORY THEATER
Children’s Audition Notice
A Christmas Carol
Performance Dates: November 30 – December 24, 2014
Milwaukee Repertory Theater is currently seeking applications from boys and girls, ages 7 – 14, who are interested in performing in their annual production of A Christmas Carol at the Pabst Theater.
Parents who would like their children to audition should send a separate photograph of each child, along with height, weight, age, clothing and shoe sizes, address and parent’s home and cell phone numbers as well as e-mail address to: Children Auditions; Milwaukee Repertory Theater; 108 East Wells Street; Milwaukee, WI 53202.
Children should also include a brief note telling the theater about themselves and why they would like to be in A Christmas Carol. All information must arrive at Milwaukee Repertory Theater by Friday, July 18. Submissions will only be accepted via mail. No e-mail or phone calls please.
Auditions will be held on Saturday, August 2. Callbacks will be held that afternoon. Those chosen from submitted photos will be notified of an audition time. No one will be seen without an appointment. A Christmas Carol rehearses Tuesdays through Sundays from November 11 to November 29 and performs November 30 – December 24 at the Pabst Theater.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military