After only one week following dance team tryouts, the newly selected Esprit Poms & Dance Team participated in two very worthy civic projects and plans to continue efforts throughout their season. Esprit participated in the Best Buddies Walk, and performed in the MS Walk opening ceremonies at the Summerfest Grounds (pictured). Esprit members also formed a Relay for Life team and will participate in Wauwatosa's event on May 30-31.
The Wauwatosa Recreation Department's Esprit Petite Poms will be their next community project which is a week-long training session for young pompon enthusiasts where students receive an introduction to pompon activities, and then perform in Wauwatosa’s 4th of July celebration with Esprit (call the Recreation Department for details).
After the 4th of July celebration in Wauwatosa, Esprit will travel to summer pompon camp at St. Norbert's College in De Pere, Wisconsin where they will compete to earn an invitation to participate in the summer's biggest and most exciting competition of the summer in Schaumburg, Illinois in August. Good luck this summer, Esprit!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease