Central Bark's 3rd Annual Fido Fest! Milwaukee’s “Ulti-MUTT Day Out” is Back- 6/14/14 at Hart Park
Central Bark Doggy Day Care, a pioneer of the doggy day care industry and creator of the “UnKennel” concept, presents the 3rd Annual Fido Fest, Saturday, June 14, 2014; 11 am to 4 pm in Hart Park and Rotary Pavilion in Wauwatosa, located at 7300 Chestnut Street.
Central Bark’s Fido Fest is a hugely successful event with thousands of two-legged and four-legged attendees each year and has been quoted by past attendees as “the areas’ best dog event yet!” Fido Fest 2014 is a dog-friendly event that is free and open to the public.
New to Fido Fest 2014, will be the Friday Night VIP (Very Important Pooch!) party on Friday, June 13th from 6pm – 9pm at Hart Park. This kick-off party will feature local area rescue organizations, adoptable dog showcase, lure coursing and the Brew City Bully Club’s annual Color Crawl, a glow-in-the-dark walk for people and their dogs! Now you can enjoy two days of Fido Fest fun!
Fido Fest 2014’s beneficiary is The Barkley Forever Friend Program, whose goal is to support local rescues and dogs in need through foster care, adoption, and outreach efforts. The Barkley’s Forever Friend program is a 501(c) (3) pending non-profit organization, which is committed to improving the lives of dogs in need by helping match them with their forever friend. Last year, Fido Fest raised 17,000 for area animals in need!
Fido Fest 2014 Activities include:
• Barkley’s Salon and Spa: Your pooch can get a bath, nail trim, a polish, and even a temporary tattoo!
• Micro-chipping: Help your lost dog find their way back to you by getting them micro-chipped on site
• Doggy Splash Zone: Let your doggy cool off in our doggy splash zone. There will be various sizes of pools for your dog’s splashing pleasure!
• Lure Coursing! Let your dog have some fun doing what dogs do best—chasing! Due to the popularity of this activity, this year we will have TWO lure courses for your enjoyment!
• Dock Diving: We are thrilled to have Pier Pups join us this year and bring dock diving to the festivities.
• Tosa K9 Unit Demos: K9 officer Addy and Officer Tim will be giving a demonstration on their amazing work!
• Speed Zone: Ever wonder just how fast your dog can run? Canine contestant’s race down our speedway while a radar gun clocks their speed.
Leashed and socialized dogs are welcome to attend both the Friday and Saturday events. For more information, please contact us at 414-234-6112 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Central Bark Doggy Day Care:
The Central Bark Doggy Day Care franchise system created in 2003 recently celebrated its 10 year anniversary. The system currently has 27 locations in six states, including Gurnee, IL which opened in September and both Atlanta and Falls Township, PA having opened in May. Central Bark Doggy Day Car pioneered the doggy day care concept coining the phrase “the UnKennel” and set the standard of excellence in canine care that helps dogs become better canine citizens, improve the quality of dogs’ lives and enhance canine/parent relationships. For franchise information, please log onto http://www.centralbarkusa.com/franchising or call 866-799-2275.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016