Hey Milwaukee, Let's Get Lit!
CigarMKE Cigars Under the Stars is in a few weeks!
CigarMKE is the only Milwaukee area professional, yet casual social group for women & men who love to smoke cigars or pipes, socialize & or just relax.
Relaxation includes a fine cigar, favorite libation & great company.
Remember; it's not about the quantity of people you meet, but the quality.
This cigar group is for anyone who likes to enjoy good cigars & friendly conversation.
There are no fees to join CigarMKE, no rigid structure or silly rules to follow.
Your only responsibility is to bring your own cigars & pay for your beverages.
Our next event is scheduled for Thursday, June 19th from 6 pm to 9 pm at the award winning Brown Deer Park Golf Course located at 7625 North Range Line Road, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
One of CigarMKE’s members, Scott R. Evans, PGA – Head Golf Professional of Brown Deer Park Golf Course will be our host.
Join Scott & the rest of the CigarMKE members as we enjoy Cigars Under the Stars at the beautiful Brown Deer Park Golf Course’s famous 18th Hole.
You are more than welcome to bring your own cigars, but all beverages must be purchased at Brown Deer Park Golf Course.
If the weather is questionable, the alternate date is Thursday, June 26th.
If you do not have your own humidor, Brown Deer Park Golf Course has an outstanding selection of Arturo Fuente cigars for every taste & budget.
The cigars we remember the most fondly are about the moment, place & the people we are with.
That defines the true meaning of the good life.
Finally, a place where cigar smokers can meet, enjoy each others company, talk about, rate & smoke great cigars!
For details, please visit our site at www.cigarmke.com
For further information, please contact Dan Luke at (414) 235-0042 or email email@example.com
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military