The City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department (WPRF) announces the City of Waukesha Fireworks Extravaganza will once again be presented by Woodman’s Food Markets. The fireworks will take place on Fri., July 4 beginning at 9:30 p.m. at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds.
“Woodman’s Food Markets is proud to continue our partnership with the City of Waukesha in sponsoring the 4th of July Fireworks display,” said Clint Woodman, Vice President. “Woodman’s employee owners work hard to provide superior grocery choices at the lowest prices and to be good corporate citizens in the communities we serve. We hope everyone enjoys the Waukesha Fireworks Extravaganza!”
“We are thrilled to have Woodman’s back as a sponsor,” said Ron Grall, Parks, Recreation & Forestry Director. “It is because of Woodman’s generosity and strong commitment to the community of Waukesha that we have such a spectacular fireworks display again this year. We have received much positive feedback from our customers and appreciation for Woodman’s sponsorship.”
The City of Waukesha Fireworks will take place Fri., July 4, beginning at 9:30 p.m. at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds, 1000 Northview Rd., Waukesha. The grounds open at 7:00 p.m. The carry-in of alcohol, fireworks (including sparklers), as well as pets, is prohibited.
For more information about the Fireworks Extravaganza and all the Independence Day Activities, please call 262-524-3737 or visit www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/parks
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military