The City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department (WPRF) announces the City of Waukesha Fireworks Extravaganza will once again be presented by Woodman’s Food Markets. The fireworks will take place on Fri., July 4 beginning at 9:30 p.m. at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds.
“Woodman’s Food Markets is proud to continue our partnership with the City of Waukesha in sponsoring the 4th of July Fireworks display,” said Clint Woodman, Vice President. “Woodman’s employee owners work hard to provide superior grocery choices at the lowest prices and to be good corporate citizens in the communities we serve. We hope everyone enjoys the Waukesha Fireworks Extravaganza!”
“We are thrilled to have Woodman’s back as a sponsor,” said Ron Grall, Parks, Recreation & Forestry Director. “It is because of Woodman’s generosity and strong commitment to the community of Waukesha that we have such a spectacular fireworks display again this year. We have received much positive feedback from our customers and appreciation for Woodman’s sponsorship.”
The City of Waukesha Fireworks will take place Fri., July 4, beginning at 9:30 p.m. at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds, 1000 Northview Rd., Waukesha. The grounds open at 7:00 p.m. The carry-in of alcohol, fireworks (including sparklers), as well as pets, is prohibited.
For more information about the Fireworks Extravaganza and all the Independence Day Activities, please call 262-524-3737 or visit www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/parks
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Lutheran Home Foundation Monarch Ball Raises Record Amount
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Concordia University Wisconsin Celebrates Homecoming
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners