The City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department (WPRF) announces the City of Waukesha Fireworks Extravaganza will once again be presented by Woodman’s Food Markets. The fireworks will take place on Fri., July 4 beginning at 9:30 p.m. at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds.
“Woodman’s Food Markets is proud to continue our partnership with the City of Waukesha in sponsoring the 4th of July Fireworks display,” said Clint Woodman, Vice President. “Woodman’s employee owners work hard to provide superior grocery choices at the lowest prices and to be good corporate citizens in the communities we serve. We hope everyone enjoys the Waukesha Fireworks Extravaganza!”
“We are thrilled to have Woodman’s back as a sponsor,” said Ron Grall, Parks, Recreation & Forestry Director. “It is because of Woodman’s generosity and strong commitment to the community of Waukesha that we have such a spectacular fireworks display again this year. We have received much positive feedback from our customers and appreciation for Woodman’s sponsorship.”
The City of Waukesha Fireworks will take place Fri., July 4, beginning at 9:30 p.m. at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds, 1000 Northview Rd., Waukesha. The grounds open at 7:00 p.m. The carry-in of alcohol, fireworks (including sparklers), as well as pets, is prohibited.
For more information about the Fireworks Extravaganza and all the Independence Day Activities, please call 262-524-3737 or visit www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/parks
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council