The City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department (WPRF) announces the City of Waukesha Fireworks Extravaganza will once again be presented by Woodman’s Food Markets. The fireworks will take place on Fri., July 4 beginning at 9:30 p.m. at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds.
“Woodman’s Food Markets is proud to continue our partnership with the City of Waukesha in sponsoring the 4th of July Fireworks display,” said Clint Woodman, Vice President. “Woodman’s employee owners work hard to provide superior grocery choices at the lowest prices and to be good corporate citizens in the communities we serve. We hope everyone enjoys the Waukesha Fireworks Extravaganza!”
“We are thrilled to have Woodman’s back as a sponsor,” said Ron Grall, Parks, Recreation & Forestry Director. “It is because of Woodman’s generosity and strong commitment to the community of Waukesha that we have such a spectacular fireworks display again this year. We have received much positive feedback from our customers and appreciation for Woodman’s sponsorship.”
The City of Waukesha Fireworks will take place Fri., July 4, beginning at 9:30 p.m. at the Waukesha County Expo Grounds, 1000 Northview Rd., Waukesha. The grounds open at 7:00 p.m. The carry-in of alcohol, fireworks (including sparklers), as well as pets, is prohibited.
For more information about the Fireworks Extravaganza and all the Independence Day Activities, please call 262-524-3737 or visit www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/parks
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability