Brookfield, Wis. – Ready to tone up your body for the warm, swimsuit-clad days of summer, and support your favorite schools while shaping up?
Fitness Revolution Brookfield, the area’s best-kept secret for physical training, weight loss and better health, is donating 5 percent of its fees to schools of its clients’ choices (public or private) in the Elmbrook School District. The offer is open-ended as part of The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook, a new initiative that pairs locally-owned businesses and consumers to generate funding for local education.
Fitness Revolution Brookfield, 675 N. Brookfield Road, Suite 109, is a participating business in The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook. The fitness center’s clients can sign up as members at www.thecaringgroup.org, where they designate which schools they will support by patronizing businesses in the program.
When a C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook member makes a purchase at a participating business, the business donates a percentage, or a fixed amount, of the total price to the member’s designated schools. No dues or fees are involved.
“We joined The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook because its mission of supporting schools and local businesses is a win-win all around,” said Jeremy Belter, owner of Fitness Revolution Brookfield. “We look forward to helping our clients shape up for the approaching summer, and to donating money to their favorite schools even as the school year draws to a close.”
Belter, an industry veteran of more than 10 years and 15,000 training sessions, is no stranger to charitable endeavors. Fitness Revolution Brookfield is raising money for the Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin through May 31 as part of the franchise’s nationwide “Revolution for a Cause” campaign.
Fitness Revolution Brookfield offers a complete, guaranteed indoor fitness program where participants speed up their metabolism, shed fat and improve overall physical performance. Its program uses 20- to 30-minute sessions just three times a week. More information is available at www.fitnessrevolutionbrookfield.com, or by calling (414) 234-8697.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East's first EcoFair
- Director of NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to visit MCW
- Imaging the windows to the soul: eye researchers pursue “audacious” goal
- Two Delafield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Wauwatosa Area Projects
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- A new use for older drugs to target the spread of breast cancer
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- YOGA BENEFIT for META HOUSE
- Gymnastics Tryouts Being Held For Boys, Girls, and Tumbling & Trampoline Teams