WAUWATOSA/THE NETHERLANDS - The Langelaar family from the city of Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands is in search of relatives of Corp. James B. Radmann from the Wauwatosa, WI area.
During World War II Corp. Radmann was Killed In Action in Siegen, Germany on April 1st, 1945 at age 25. Corp. Radmann is buried at the American Cemetery in Margraten, The Netherlands, and his grave is adopted by two young Dutch boys (ages two and zero) and their parents.
The adoptants would like to get in touch with family and survivors of Corp. Radmann. He was married to Lorna (Stewart) Radmann. Mr. Radmann had four siblings (brothers Eugene, Gerhardt and Hugo, and sister Lola).
More info about the adoption of Corp. Radmann's grave can be found at http://jamesbradmann.wordpress.com. The Langelaar family can be reached at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night