WAUWATOSA/THE NETHERLANDS - The Langelaar family from the city of Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands is in search of relatives of Corp. James B. Radmann from the Wauwatosa, WI area.
During World War II Corp. Radmann was Killed In Action in Siegen, Germany on April 1st, 1945 at age 25. Corp. Radmann is buried at the American Cemetery in Margraten, The Netherlands, and his grave is adopted by two young Dutch boys (ages two and zero) and their parents.
The adoptants would like to get in touch with family and survivors of Corp. Radmann. He was married to Lorna (Stewart) Radmann. Mr. Radmann had four siblings (brothers Eugene, Gerhardt and Hugo, and sister Lola).
More info about the adoption of Corp. Radmann's grave can be found at http://jamesbradmann.wordpress.com. The Langelaar family can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study