WAUWATOSA/THE NETHERLANDS - The Langelaar family from the city of Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands is in search of relatives of Corp. James B. Radmann from the Wauwatosa, WI area.
During World War II Corp. Radmann was Killed In Action in Siegen, Germany on April 1st, 1945 at age 25. Corp. Radmann is buried at the American Cemetery in Margraten, The Netherlands, and his grave is adopted by two young Dutch boys (ages two and zero) and their parents.
The adoptants would like to get in touch with family and survivors of Corp. Radmann. He was married to Lorna (Stewart) Radmann. Mr. Radmann had four siblings (brothers Eugene, Gerhardt and Hugo, and sister Lola).
More info about the adoption of Corp. Radmann's grave can be found at http://jamesbradmann.wordpress.com. The Langelaar family can be reached at email@example.com.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT