WAUWATOSA/THE NETHERLANDS - The Langelaar family from the city of Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands is in search of relatives of Corp. James B. Radmann from the Wauwatosa, WI area.
During World War II Corp. Radmann was Killed In Action in Siegen, Germany on April 1st, 1945 at age 25. Corp. Radmann is buried at the American Cemetery in Margraten, The Netherlands, and his grave is adopted by two young Dutch boys (ages two and zero) and their parents.
The adoptants would like to get in touch with family and survivors of Corp. Radmann. He was married to Lorna (Stewart) Radmann. Mr. Radmann had four siblings (brothers Eugene, Gerhardt and Hugo, and sister Lola).
More info about the adoption of Corp. Radmann's grave can be found at http://jamesbradmann.wordpress.com. The Langelaar family can be reached at email@example.com.
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus
- Flowers bring Joy and Smiles to Patients at Froedtert Hospital
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease