WAUWATOSA/THE NETHERLANDS - The Langelaar family from the city of Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands is in search of relatives of Corp. James B. Radmann from the Wauwatosa, WI area.
During World War II Corp. Radmann was Killed In Action in Siegen, Germany on April 1st, 1945 at age 25. Corp. Radmann is buried at the American Cemetery in Margraten, The Netherlands, and his grave is adopted by two young Dutch boys (ages two and zero) and their parents.
The adoptants would like to get in touch with family and survivors of Corp. Radmann. He was married to Lorna (Stewart) Radmann. Mr. Radmann had four siblings (brothers Eugene, Gerhardt and Hugo, and sister Lola).
More info about the adoption of Corp. Radmann's grave can be found at http://jamesbradmann.wordpress.com. The Langelaar family can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study