St. John Vianney Catholic School in Brookfield is proud to announce its Super Summer Camp, a program designed to combine learning and fun that will keep kids engaged and active this summer. Enrollment is now open to the public.
The camp will be held at the school weekdays from July 8th through July 24th. There are so many topics to choose from that kids will find something they’ll enjoy. Classes are geared toward primary, intermediate and middle school age groups. Topics offered include math, science and writing as well as art, computers, theater, religion and more.
For more information or to register for classes see the Summer Camp Catalog on the SJV website www.stjohnv.org/school or contact Principal Chris Gordon at 262-796-3942 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Dan Demeter, Summer Camp Administrator, at email@example.com.
St. John Vianney Catholic School is located at 17500 W. Gebhardt Road in Brookfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study