St. John Vianney Catholic School in Brookfield is proud to announce its Super Summer Camp, a program designed to combine learning and fun that will keep kids engaged and active this summer. Enrollment is now open to the public.
The camp will be held at the school weekdays from July 8th through July 24th. There are so many topics to choose from that kids will find something they’ll enjoy. Classes are geared toward primary, intermediate and middle school age groups. Topics offered include math, science and writing as well as art, computers, theater, religion and more.
For more information or to register for classes see the Summer Camp Catalog on the SJV website www.stjohnv.org/school or contact Principal Chris Gordon at 262-796-3942 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Dan Demeter, Summer Camp Administrator, at email@example.com.
St. John Vianney Catholic School is located at 17500 W. Gebhardt Road in Brookfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan