St. John Vianney Catholic School in Brookfield is proud to announce its Super Summer Camp, a program designed to combine learning and fun that will keep kids engaged and active this summer. Enrollment is now open to the public.
The camp will be held at the school weekdays from July 8th through July 24th. There are so many topics to choose from that kids will find something they’ll enjoy. Classes are geared toward primary, intermediate and middle school age groups. Topics offered include math, science and writing as well as art, computers, theater, religion and more.
For more information or to register for classes see the Summer Camp Catalog on the SJV website www.stjohnv.org/school or contact Principal Chris Gordon at 262-796-3942 or email@example.com or Dan Demeter, Summer Camp Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. John Vianney Catholic School is located at 17500 W. Gebhardt Road in Brookfield.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids