St. John Vianney Catholic School in Brookfield is proud to announce its Super Summer Camp, a program designed to combine learning and fun that will keep kids engaged and active this summer. Enrollment is now open to the public.
The camp will be held at the school weekdays from July 8th through July 24th. There are so many topics to choose from that kids will find something they’ll enjoy. Classes are geared toward primary, intermediate and middle school age groups. Topics offered include math, science and writing as well as art, computers, theater, religion and more.
For more information or to register for classes see the Summer Camp Catalog on the SJV website www.stjohnv.org/school or contact Principal Chris Gordon at 262-796-3942 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Dan Demeter, Summer Camp Administrator, at email@example.com.
St. John Vianney Catholic School is located at 17500 W. Gebhardt Road in Brookfield.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse