On Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 9:15 and 11:00 a.m. the Rev. Suzelle Lynch of Unitarian Universalist Church West in Brookfield will speak on the topic of “A Church Without God - Appreciating Atheism." With the rise of the non-theistic Sunday Assembly movement in Great Britain, and the publication of dozens of books on atheism by noted authors, it appears that Atheism is finally coming into its own as a 'religious choice' for many people. But the word 'atheism' represents a huge range of positions and views – learn more today.
Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW) is located at 13001 W North Ave, Brookfield. For more information about UUCW see http://www.uucw.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Promotes Sajdak and Names Kim Marketing Coordinator
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces 2015 Fall Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Free Homeowner
- Menomonee Falls Resident Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- Karpinski Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research