On Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 9:15 and 11:00 a.m. the Rev. Suzelle Lynch of Unitarian Universalist Church West in Brookfield will speak on the topic of “A Church Without God - Appreciating Atheism." With the rise of the non-theistic Sunday Assembly movement in Great Britain, and the publication of dozens of books on atheism by noted authors, it appears that Atheism is finally coming into its own as a 'religious choice' for many people. But the word 'atheism' represents a huge range of positions and views – learn more today.
Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW) is located at 13001 W North Ave, Brookfield. For more information about UUCW see http://www.uucw.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class