On Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 9:15 and 11:00 a.m. the Rev. Suzelle Lynch of Unitarian Universalist Church West in Brookfield will speak on the topic of “A Church Without God - Appreciating Atheism." With the rise of the non-theistic Sunday Assembly movement in Great Britain, and the publication of dozens of books on atheism by noted authors, it appears that Atheism is finally coming into its own as a 'religious choice' for many people. But the word 'atheism' represents a huge range of positions and views – learn more today.
Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW) is located at 13001 W North Ave, Brookfield. For more information about UUCW see http://www.uucw.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability