On Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 9:15 and 11:00 a.m. the Rev. Suzelle Lynch of Unitarian Universalist Church West in Brookfield will speak on the topic of “A Church Without God - Appreciating Atheism." With the rise of the non-theistic Sunday Assembly movement in Great Britain, and the publication of dozens of books on atheism by noted authors, it appears that Atheism is finally coming into its own as a 'religious choice' for many people. But the word 'atheism' represents a huge range of positions and views – learn more today.
Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW) is located at 13001 W North Ave, Brookfield. For more information about UUCW see http://www.uucw.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Lutheran Home Foundation Monarch Ball Raises Record Amount
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Concordia University Wisconsin Celebrates Homecoming
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners