On Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 9:15 and 11:00 a.m. the Rev. Suzelle Lynch of Unitarian Universalist Church West in Brookfield will speak on the topic of “A Church Without God - Appreciating Atheism." With the rise of the non-theistic Sunday Assembly movement in Great Britain, and the publication of dozens of books on atheism by noted authors, it appears that Atheism is finally coming into its own as a 'religious choice' for many people. But the word 'atheism' represents a huge range of positions and views – learn more today.
Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW) is located at 13001 W North Ave, Brookfield. For more information about UUCW see http://www.uucw.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You