Vision Forward Association (Milwaukee) hosted its annual Feast for the Senses event on Thursday, May 1, 2014 at Pier Wisconsin’s Discovery World. 260 people “Set Sail” to raise critical funds and support for Vision Forward’s children’s program, serving children 0-6 years old with vision loss and other disabilities.
2014 Event Chairs, Karin and Jay Hiller (East Troy) of Hiller Ford, shared their personal story and commitment to Vision Forward. “Supporting Vision Forward will always be a priority for us – not only because of the impact it had on us and our family, but also because we believe so strongly in its mission and quality programs. Vision Forward’s hands-on, personal services can make such a difference in the lives of individuals and families dealing with vision loss,” stated the Hillers.
Vision Forward is grateful for everyone who supported this successful event.
2014 Lead Event Sponsors:
Industries for the Blind
Cardinal Capital Management
PNC Wealth Management
RFP Commercial, Inc.
Huron Fabrication & Machine Corp.
Visit Vision Forward’s Facebook page for photos of the 2014 Feast for the Senses Event! www.facebook.com/visionforwardwi
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability