Vision Forward Association (Milwaukee) hosted its annual Feast for the Senses event on Thursday, May 1, 2014 at Pier Wisconsin’s Discovery World. 260 people “Set Sail” to raise critical funds and support for Vision Forward’s children’s program, serving children 0-6 years old with vision loss and other disabilities.
2014 Event Chairs, Karin and Jay Hiller (East Troy) of Hiller Ford, shared their personal story and commitment to Vision Forward. “Supporting Vision Forward will always be a priority for us – not only because of the impact it had on us and our family, but also because we believe so strongly in its mission and quality programs. Vision Forward’s hands-on, personal services can make such a difference in the lives of individuals and families dealing with vision loss,” stated the Hillers.
Vision Forward is grateful for everyone who supported this successful event.
2014 Lead Event Sponsors:
Industries for the Blind
Cardinal Capital Management
PNC Wealth Management
RFP Commercial, Inc.
Huron Fabrication & Machine Corp.
Visit Vision Forward’s Facebook page for photos of the 2014 Feast for the Senses Event! www.facebook.com/visionforwardwi
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS