Tim Townsend comes aboard as new partner of popular networking opportunity; New Web site introduced.
Brookfield, Wisconsin - May 6, 2014 - Funtastic Times, a premier monthly networking opportunity bringing together a wide array of business owners and sales and marketing professionals under one roof at an always-changing Milwaukee-area venue for fun and lively networking, is rebooting on the metro-Milwaukee business networking scene.
Tim Townsend, an independent associate out of Aflac’s Brookfield office, as well as a professional photographer with over 30 years experience, has come aboard as a partner of Funtastic Times. He replaces Mark Boever, who has gone on to partner with Larry Cockerel on another great monthly networking opportunity, The Business Building Academy (BBA). Tim is joined by Dick Deschane, the other original founding partner of Funtastic Times.
Along with the relaunch comes a new, more user-friendly and interactive Web site implemented with help from Aaron S. Robertson of Spectrum Communications, an award-winning and industry-recognized answering service and call center based in Brookfield. The new site can be accessed at www.funtastictimes.com .
“We’re very excited about these changes and for the future of Funtastic Times,” Deschane said.
“I’m happy to be a part of such a lively organization,” Townsend added.
The next event will be held on Wednesday, May 28, 2014, from 5-7pm at Toms Foolery in West Allis. Additional information can be found on the Web site.
Aaron S. Robertson
125 N. Executive Drive, Suite 300
Brookfield, WI 53005
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- MCW researchers call for evidence-based discussion on advantages and challenges of three-year medical school curriculum
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE