As a state, regional, and now national title holder, Melanie Cholka, has been chosen Ms. Royalty International Classic 2014 at the annual Royalty International Pageant held in Milwaukee. Melanie said is honored to represent married women the world over. She adores her husband of Sixteen years, Brian, and their two wonderful sons; Adam and Aaron. She feels her most important accomplishment is their successful marriage and loving family.
Melanie describes herself as adventurous, but flying Cessnas and ultralights, and skydiving have now given way to more earthbound hobbies. As an avid photographer, she is proud to have taken award winning photographs. She believes in living every day as an adventure!
With her degree in Marketing, her experience as an electronics engineer, and the many years she has spent as the director of Sales and Marketing for an industrial electronics company, Melanie is now a managing director of Sterling Mechanical Service Corporation; a commercial and industrial HVAC company.
Being a certified Zumba instructor and fitness enthusiast, Melanie focuses on the three pillars of health, Mind, Body, and Spirit; which she believe helps us to achieve our own best life, and provides us the nourishment we need to be ready to help others.
Melanie's goals are to help women realize and maximize their potential. With belief, knowledge, awareness, and perseverance, we can all be empowered to reach our goals and to dream beyond them!
To learn more about the Royalty International pageant, Visit www.missroyaltyinternational.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS