Why are kids sicker than ever before? More kids are on mediations than ever before and things are getting worse. What can parents do? What are your real options beyond more medications and therapies? This will be a life changing event for you and your family.
Dr Jeff Grosskopf, of Epic Life Chiropractic, is hosting a workshop on Saturday May 31 to teach parents how he's been helping children over the past 5 years. Epic Life Chiropractic is pediatric and family clinic serving in Wauwatosa WI.
The workshop is free and will be held in the Fairview Building Conference room at 10425 W North Ave in Tosa
Starts at 10am goes to 11am with time for discussion afterwards
Please RSVP with Amy at 414-426-9677 to save your seat
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol