Why are kids sicker than ever before? More kids are on mediations than ever before and things are getting worse. What can parents do? What are your real options beyond more medications and therapies? This will be a life changing event for you and your family.
Dr Jeff Grosskopf, of Epic Life Chiropractic, is hosting a workshop on Saturday May 31 to teach parents how he's been helping children over the past 5 years. Epic Life Chiropractic is pediatric and family clinic serving in Wauwatosa WI.
The workshop is free and will be held in the Fairview Building Conference room at 10425 W North Ave in Tosa
Starts at 10am goes to 11am with time for discussion afterwards
Please RSVP with Amy at 414-426-9677 to save your seat
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You