Aurora Health Center in Brookfield to Host Women’s Event
Women and wellness event scheduled for May 22
Aurora Health Center in Brookfield, 16985 W. Bluemound Road, is hosting a women and wellness event on Thursday, May 22 at 6:30 p.m.
“We welcome the public to come and tour our new facility that offers patients a local connection to high-end women’s care,” said Carol Sherman, clinic manager for Aurora Health Center in Brookfield. “The new clinic offers a variety of services with physician practice areas including family medicine, women’s health, OB/GYN, pediatrics, internal medicine and a number of specialties.”
6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Main floor)
• Chocolate tasting presented by Fazio’s Sweet Moments Sweet Life
• Olive oil tasting presented by Oilerie
• Tea tasting presented by Fava Tea Company
• Dr. Jolene Andryk, plastic and reconstructive surgeon with Aurora, will provide filler demonstrations and general information about skin care. In addition, an Aurora dietician will talk about the health benefits of the tastings listed above.
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Second floor)
• Dr. Shaheera Kader, women’s health specialist and Dr. Amy Rider, OB/GYN, will present “What Healthy Women Should Know.”
The event will also include talks and demonstrations by Aurora physicians and staff regarding acupuncture, aromatherapy, breast health, genetic counseling, heart health, pediatric health, mid-life and osteoporosis, chair massage and more.
This event is free but registration is required. Visit aurora.org/events or call 888-863-5502 to reserve your spot. Aurora Health Center in Brookfield recently opened on March 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014