Aurora Health Center in Brookfield to Host Women’s Event
Women and wellness event scheduled for May 22
Aurora Health Center in Brookfield, 16985 W. Bluemound Road, is hosting a women and wellness event on Thursday, May 22 at 6:30 p.m.
“We welcome the public to come and tour our new facility that offers patients a local connection to high-end women’s care,” said Carol Sherman, clinic manager for Aurora Health Center in Brookfield. “The new clinic offers a variety of services with physician practice areas including family medicine, women’s health, OB/GYN, pediatrics, internal medicine and a number of specialties.”
6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Main floor)
• Chocolate tasting presented by Fazio’s Sweet Moments Sweet Life
• Olive oil tasting presented by Oilerie
• Tea tasting presented by Fava Tea Company
• Dr. Jolene Andryk, plastic and reconstructive surgeon with Aurora, will provide filler demonstrations and general information about skin care. In addition, an Aurora dietician will talk about the health benefits of the tastings listed above.
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Second floor)
• Dr. Shaheera Kader, women’s health specialist and Dr. Amy Rider, OB/GYN, will present “What Healthy Women Should Know.”
The event will also include talks and demonstrations by Aurora physicians and staff regarding acupuncture, aromatherapy, breast health, genetic counseling, heart health, pediatric health, mid-life and osteoporosis, chair massage and more.
This event is free but registration is required. Visit aurora.org/events or call 888-863-5502 to reserve your spot. Aurora Health Center in Brookfield recently opened on March 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Village of Pleasant Prairie Park & Ride Lot Named “Project of the Year” by the American Public Works Association