Aurora Health Center in Brookfield to Host Women’s Event
Women and wellness event scheduled for May 22
Aurora Health Center in Brookfield, 16985 W. Bluemound Road, is hosting a women and wellness event on Thursday, May 22 at 6:30 p.m.
“We welcome the public to come and tour our new facility that offers patients a local connection to high-end women’s care,” said Carol Sherman, clinic manager for Aurora Health Center in Brookfield. “The new clinic offers a variety of services with physician practice areas including family medicine, women’s health, OB/GYN, pediatrics, internal medicine and a number of specialties.”
6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Main floor)
• Chocolate tasting presented by Fazio’s Sweet Moments Sweet Life
• Olive oil tasting presented by Oilerie
• Tea tasting presented by Fava Tea Company
• Dr. Jolene Andryk, plastic and reconstructive surgeon with Aurora, will provide filler demonstrations and general information about skin care. In addition, an Aurora dietician will talk about the health benefits of the tastings listed above.
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Second floor)
• Dr. Shaheera Kader, women’s health specialist and Dr. Amy Rider, OB/GYN, will present “What Healthy Women Should Know.”
The event will also include talks and demonstrations by Aurora physicians and staff regarding acupuncture, aromatherapy, breast health, genetic counseling, heart health, pediatric health, mid-life and osteoporosis, chair massage and more.
This event is free but registration is required. Visit aurora.org/events or call 888-863-5502 to reserve your spot. Aurora Health Center in Brookfield recently opened on March 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements