Annual Spring Concert
Friday, May 9, 2014
The Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble will be holding their eleventh Annual Spring Concert on Friday, May 9 of 2014 at Concordia University of Wisconsin in Mequon. This year's concert theme is "Celebrating 60 Years: Music of John Behnke" and the performance will take place in the Chapel of Christ Triumphant with doors opening at 7:00 pm and the concert beginning at 7:30 pm. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential