Annual Spring Concert
Friday, May 9, 2014
The Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble will be holding their eleventh Annual Spring Concert on Friday, May 9 of 2014 at Concordia University of Wisconsin in Mequon. This year's concert theme is "Celebrating 60 Years: Music of John Behnke" and the performance will take place in the Chapel of Christ Triumphant with doors opening at 7:00 pm and the concert beginning at 7:30 pm. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council