Annual Spring Concert
Friday, May 9, 2014
The Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble (Linda Carlson of Wauwatosa is a member) will be holding their eleventh Annual Spring Concert on Friday, May 9 of 2014 at Concordia University of Wisconsin in Mequon. This year's concert theme is "Celebrating 60 Years: Music of John Behnke" and the performance will take place in the Chapel of Christ Triumphant with doors opening at 7:00 pm and the concert beginning at 7:30 pm. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ