Annual Spring Concert
Friday, May 9, 2014
The Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble (Linda Carlson of Wauwatosa is a member) will be holding their eleventh Annual Spring Concert on Friday, May 9 of 2014 at Concordia University of Wisconsin in Mequon. This year's concert theme is "Celebrating 60 Years: Music of John Behnke" and the performance will take place in the Chapel of Christ Triumphant with doors opening at 7:00 pm and the concert beginning at 7:30 pm. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan