Annual Spring Concert
Friday, May 9, 2014
The Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble (Linda Carlson of Wauwatosa is a member) will be holding their eleventh Annual Spring Concert on Friday, May 9 of 2014 at Concordia University of Wisconsin in Mequon. This year's concert theme is "Celebrating 60 Years: Music of John Behnke" and the performance will take place in the Chapel of Christ Triumphant with doors opening at 7:00 pm and the concert beginning at 7:30 pm. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease