Take the night off and leave your kids with us! The Y will provide a variety of group games, arts and crafts, and team sports for your kids to enjoy, all while under the supervision of staff that are trained in CPR, First Aid and have experience with children. Kids must be ages 4-10 and be potty trained to be eligible. Space is limited, so pre-registration is required. Registration deadline is Monday, May 5, so talk to our membership staff today.
All moms, both members and nonmembers alike, are welcome to take part in this special offer, so grab a friend or family member and join us as we celebrate mom.
For a complete list of the Y’s Mother’s Day weekend offerings visit www.ymcamke.org/mom.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, ue to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances