Take the night off and leave your kids with us! The Y will provide a variety of group games, arts and crafts, and team sports for your kids to enjoy, all while under the supervision of staff that are trained in CPR, First Aid and have experience with children. Kids must be ages 4-10 and be potty trained to be eligible. Space is limited, so pre-registration is required. Registration deadline is Monday, May 5, so talk to our membership staff today.
All moms, both members and nonmembers alike, are welcome to take part in this special offer, so grab a friend or family member and join us as we celebrate mom.
For a complete list of the Y’s Mother’s Day weekend offerings visit www.ymcamke.org/mom.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?