Take the night off and leave your kids with us! The Y will provide a variety of group games, arts and crafts, and team sports for your kids to enjoy, all while under the supervision of staff that are trained in CPR, First Aid and have experience with children. Kids must be ages 4-10 and be potty trained to be eligible. Space is limited, so pre-registration is required. Registration deadline is Monday, May 5, so talk to our membership staff today.
All moms, both members and nonmembers alike, are welcome to take part in this special offer, so grab a friend or family member and join us as we celebrate mom.
For a complete list of the Y’s Mother’s Day weekend offerings visit www.ymcamke.org/mom.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study