Take the night off and leave your kids with us! The Y will provide a variety of group games, arts and crafts, and team sports for your kids to enjoy, all while under the supervision of staff that are trained in CPR, First Aid and have experience with children. Kids must be ages 4-10 and be potty trained to be eligible. Space is limited, so pre-registration is required. Registration deadline is Monday, May 5, so talk to our membership staff today.
All moms, both members and nonmembers alike, are welcome to take part in this special offer, so grab a friend or family member and join us as we celebrate mom.
For a complete list of the Y’s Mother’s Day weekend offerings visit www.ymcamke.org/mom.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!