WAUWATOSA, Wis., April 30, 2014 — The Lutheran Home Foundation recently appointed Keith Trafton to the board of directors, citing his leadership, local relationship management skills, hospitality expertise and customer focus.
“The Lutheran Home Foundation is fortunate to have Keith join our mission,” said Lutheran Home Foundation Executive Director Heidi Mayer. “As an accomplished leader in the community, Keith brings the skills and expertise we desire to our mission.”
Trafton is currently Bartolotta Restaurant Group’s Chief Financial Officer and Managing Partner. From 2005-2008 Trafton served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Super Steel Products Corp.
Trafton, named Milwaukee Business Journal’s CFO Of The Year in 2012, is expected to bring progressive leadership experience, effective strategy and community guidance to the Lutheran Home Foundation board.
“I look forward to participating in and building on the successes of the Lutheran Home Foundation,” Trafton said. “Our community is fortunate to have such a high-level of focus on compassionate care for our older adults, and I am eager to contribute my strategic alignment experiences to the Lutheran Home Foundation board.”
About The Lutheran Home Foundation
Lutheran Home provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, specialized memory care assisted living, adult day services and child care. Harwood Place provides assisted living and upscale retirement living. The Lutheran Home Foundation works to grow awareness and financial support for the needs of older adults in our care.
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus
- Flowers bring Joy and Smiles to Patients at Froedtert Hospital
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease