WAUWATOSA, Wis., April 30, 2014 — The Lutheran Home Foundation recently appointed Keith Trafton to the board of directors, citing his leadership, local relationship management skills, hospitality expertise and customer focus.
“The Lutheran Home Foundation is fortunate to have Keith join our mission,” said Lutheran Home Foundation Executive Director Heidi Mayer. “As an accomplished leader in the community, Keith brings the skills and expertise we desire to our mission.”
Trafton is currently Bartolotta Restaurant Group’s Chief Financial Officer and Managing Partner. From 2005-2008 Trafton served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Super Steel Products Corp.
Trafton, named Milwaukee Business Journal’s CFO Of The Year in 2012, is expected to bring progressive leadership experience, effective strategy and community guidance to the Lutheran Home Foundation board.
“I look forward to participating in and building on the successes of the Lutheran Home Foundation,” Trafton said. “Our community is fortunate to have such a high-level of focus on compassionate care for our older adults, and I am eager to contribute my strategic alignment experiences to the Lutheran Home Foundation board.”
About The Lutheran Home Foundation
Lutheran Home provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, specialized memory care assisted living, adult day services and child care. Harwood Place provides assisted living and upscale retirement living. The Lutheran Home Foundation works to grow awareness and financial support for the needs of older adults in our care.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military