WAUWATOSA, Wis., April 30, 2014 — The Lutheran Home Foundation recently appointed Keith Trafton to the board of directors, citing his leadership, local relationship management skills, hospitality expertise and customer focus.
“The Lutheran Home Foundation is fortunate to have Keith join our mission,” said Lutheran Home Foundation Executive Director Heidi Mayer. “As an accomplished leader in the community, Keith brings the skills and expertise we desire to our mission.”
Trafton is currently Bartolotta Restaurant Group’s Chief Financial Officer and Managing Partner. From 2005-2008 Trafton served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Super Steel Products Corp.
Trafton, named Milwaukee Business Journal’s CFO Of The Year in 2012, is expected to bring progressive leadership experience, effective strategy and community guidance to the Lutheran Home Foundation board.
“I look forward to participating in and building on the successes of the Lutheran Home Foundation,” Trafton said. “Our community is fortunate to have such a high-level of focus on compassionate care for our older adults, and I am eager to contribute my strategic alignment experiences to the Lutheran Home Foundation board.”
About The Lutheran Home Foundation
Lutheran Home provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, specialized memory care assisted living, adult day services and child care. Harwood Place provides assisted living and upscale retirement living. The Lutheran Home Foundation works to grow awareness and financial support for the needs of older adults in our care.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ