WAUWATOSA, Wis., April 30, 2014 — The Lutheran Home Foundation recently appointed Keith Trafton to the board of directors, citing his leadership, local relationship management skills, hospitality expertise and customer focus.
“The Lutheran Home Foundation is fortunate to have Keith join our mission,” said Lutheran Home Foundation Executive Director Heidi Mayer. “As an accomplished leader in the community, Keith brings the skills and expertise we desire to our mission.”
Trafton is currently Bartolotta Restaurant Group’s Chief Financial Officer and Managing Partner. From 2005-2008 Trafton served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Super Steel Products Corp.
Trafton, named Milwaukee Business Journal’s CFO Of The Year in 2012, is expected to bring progressive leadership experience, effective strategy and community guidance to the Lutheran Home Foundation board.
“I look forward to participating in and building on the successes of the Lutheran Home Foundation,” Trafton said. “Our community is fortunate to have such a high-level of focus on compassionate care for our older adults, and I am eager to contribute my strategic alignment experiences to the Lutheran Home Foundation board.”
About The Lutheran Home Foundation
Lutheran Home provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, specialized memory care assisted living, adult day services and child care. Harwood Place provides assisted living and upscale retirement living. The Lutheran Home Foundation works to grow awareness and financial support for the needs of older adults in our care.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?