Lutheran Home is seeking a volunteer to lead our residents and family members in the singing of the hymns at our worship services on Sunday mornings from 10:00 – 10:45 in our beautiful chapel. Volunteer must be familiar or be willing to become familiar with Lutheran hymns, and will be accompanied by an organist. The hymns are selected in advance by our chaplains. The volunteer must have a caring, patient, outgoing nature who enjoys being with the elderly and is comfortable leading group singing!
If you are interested in this position, please call Michelle at 414/258-6171, ext. 258. To learn more about our many other volunteer opportunities, please visit our website at www.thelutheranhome.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council