Join the Y on Saturday, April 26 from 11am-1pm, as we celebrate Healthy Kids Day®, a FREE community event aimed at inspiring kids to keep their minds and bodies active over the summer.
Celebrated at nearly 1,600 Ys across the country, Healthy Kids Day® is the Y's largest national initiative, bringing together children and families and providing education, activities and experiences that teach good health and foster connections through fitness, sports, fun and healthy habits. As a result, youth and families achieve greater health and well-being for their spirit, mind and body.
As part of a community partnership with Kohl's and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin focused on safety and injury prevention, Healthy Kids Day® across eastern Wisconsin - will feature valuable safety information from the Kohl's Cares Grow Safe & Healthy program.
Stop by one of our five participating YMCA centers listed below, and take part in fun activities that promote the health and well-being of children.
•Feith Family Ozaukee YMCA - 465 Northwoods Road, Port Washington
•Northside YMCA - 1350 W. North Ave., Milwaukee
•Southwest YMCA - 11311 W. Howard Ave., Greenfield
•Tri-County YMCA - N84 W17501 Menomonee Ave., Menomonee Falls
•West Suburban YMCA - 2420 N. 124th St., Wauwatosa
For more information on Healthy Kids Day®, including specific activities set to take place at each center, please visit our website at www.ymcamke.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class