BROOKFIELD, Wis. – April 21, 2014 – Two financial advisors in the Greater Milwaukee office of Ameriprise Financial were recently recognized as Premier Advisors by the National Association of Board Certified Advisory Practices (NABCAP).
Gary B. Dunco, CFP®, CRPC®, APMA®, and Robert DiDonato, CIMA®, earned the Premier Advisor recognition. Only 23 wealth advisors in Wisconsin were named Premier Advisors.
The designation is awarded annually by NABCAP, a nationally-registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established to serve the needs of the investing public by helping identify top wealth managers. The selection process is based on a proprietary system whose ultimate goal is to provide investors and advisors a standard of excellence to help guide them within the financial services industry.
As financial advisors with Ameriprise Financial Services Inc., Dunco and DiDonato focus on helping clients plan for their financial goals for a lifetime through a personal long-term financial planning relationship. For more information, please contact Dunco or DiDonato at 16650 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield, or by phone at (262) 785-1010.
The NABCAP Premier Advisor (“Program”) research was conducted from April 2013 to November 2013. Fewer than three and a half percent of financial advisors in the area received the recognition. Advisors were evaluated based on twenty categories, including customer service model, experience, credentials, compliance record and other criteria. A financial advisor’s final ranking may not represent a particular client experience. The National Association of Board Certified Advisory Practices, manages the Program, but does not endorse listed financial advisors. Working with this financial advisor is not a guarantee of future financial success. Investors should conduct their own evaluation of a financial professional. For details go to: http://nabcap.org/about-methodology.cfm
At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future for over 115 years. With outstanding asset management, advisory and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors' financial needs. For more information, visit ameriprise.com, http://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/gary.b.dunco or http://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/robert.didonato.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. © 2014 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park