BROOKFIELD, Wis. – April 21, 2014 – Two financial advisors in the Greater Milwaukee office of Ameriprise Financial were recently recognized as Premier Advisors by the National Association of Board Certified Advisory Practices (NABCAP).
Gary B. Dunco, CFP®, CRPC®, APMA®, and Robert DiDonato, CIMA®, earned the Premier Advisor recognition. Only 23 wealth advisors in Wisconsin were named Premier Advisors.
The designation is awarded annually by NABCAP, a nationally-registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established to serve the needs of the investing public by helping identify top wealth managers. The selection process is based on a proprietary system whose ultimate goal is to provide investors and advisors a standard of excellence to help guide them within the financial services industry.
As financial advisors with Ameriprise Financial Services Inc., Dunco and DiDonato focus on helping clients plan for their financial goals for a lifetime through a personal long-term financial planning relationship. For more information, please contact Dunco or DiDonato at 16650 W. Bluemound Road, Brookfield, or by phone at (262) 785-1010.
The NABCAP Premier Advisor (“Program”) research was conducted from April 2013 to November 2013. Fewer than three and a half percent of financial advisors in the area received the recognition. Advisors were evaluated based on twenty categories, including customer service model, experience, credentials, compliance record and other criteria. A financial advisor’s final ranking may not represent a particular client experience. The National Association of Board Certified Advisory Practices, manages the Program, but does not endorse listed financial advisors. Working with this financial advisor is not a guarantee of future financial success. Investors should conduct their own evaluation of a financial professional. For details go to: http://nabcap.org/about-methodology.cfm
At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future for over 115 years. With outstanding asset management, advisory and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors' financial needs. For more information, visit ameriprise.com, http://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/gary.b.dunco or http://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/robert.didonato.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. © 2014 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- MCW researchers find “color-correcting glasses” don’t live up to the hype
- YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY PARTNERS WITH ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT ON BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM