Wauwatosa, Wis. – Fresh on the heels of its highly-successful 2013 effort for Make-A-Wish® Wisconsin, Foti Chiropractic has launched an encore drive to raise $10,000 to grant the “wish” of another child with a life-threatening medical condition.
Calling the 2014 campaign “Make Another Wish,” Foti Chiropractic will raise money to benefit an as-yet undetermined Make-A-Wish recipient. The clinic raised $10,500 in 2013 to send a young Wisconsin woman suffering from acute lymphoid leukemia to Hawaii. She and her family enjoyed a vacation of their dreams, including snorkeling, swimming with dolphins and riding horses on the beach.
Foti Chiropractic once again has a special offer for new patients, with all proceeds going to Make-A-Wish Wisconsin. For a fee of $40, Foti Chiropractic will provide a consultation with the doctor, an orthopedic and neurological exam, initial X-rays (if necessary), and a report of findings. The entire $40 fee will be donated toward fulfilling a wish.
“We were so gratified and humbled by the response to last year’s Make-A-Wish campaign, we decided we couldn’t let its momentum for helping others lapse,” said Dr. David J. Foti. “The focus and goals of Make-A-Wish Wisconsin are a perfect match for the generosity of our patients and our clinic’s commitment to help people live healthier lives.”
More than 500 Wisconsin children are diagnosed annually with a life-threatening medical condition, according to Make-A-Wish Wisconsin. The organization has more than 250 “wishes” in progress. The dreams of these children range from trips to myriad destinations, to meeting sports heroes, to just having a birthday party to celebrate another precious year of life.
“We’re tremendously excited about our ‘Make Another Wish’ campaign, knowing that everyone who participates will play a role in helping a deserving child’s wish come true,” Dr. Foti said.
Founded by Dr. David J. Foti in 1978, and joined in 2007 by his daughter, Dr. Felicia Toy, Foti Chiropractic has provided natural health care to thousands of patients, emphasizing wellness and prevention that helps the body heal itself. The family-owned and -operated clinic received Integrity Management’s Five Star Quality Service Award in 2012, recognizing its long record of patient treatment, customer service and professionalism. Foti Chiropractic can be found online on Facebook or at www.fotichiropractic.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde