Mount Mary University presents Fashion BOOT Camp, its summer fashion day camp for high school students. The two-week, pre-college program will be held June 23 – July 3 on Mount Mary University’s campus.
Students can choose from an eclectic assortment of classes ranging from jewelry making to machine knitting to fashion photography. All sessions will be presented by Mount Mary’s fashion department faculty and designers.
Both full and half-day options are available. Full-day sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Half-day sessions include mornings, 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon, or afternoons, 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
Full day registration is $775. Half-day sessions are $400. The fee includes supplies, snacks and beverages. Lunch is included for full-day registrants.
A fashion-focused field trip will be held on July 7.
For more information or to register, contact Sandra Tonz at 414-258-4810, ext. 329 or email@example.com or visit mtmary.edu.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016