Mount Mary University presents Fashion BOOT Camp, its summer fashion day camp for high school students. The two-week, pre-college program will be held June 23 – July 3 on Mount Mary University’s campus.
Students can choose from an eclectic assortment of classes ranging from jewelry making to machine knitting to fashion photography. All sessions will be presented by Mount Mary’s fashion department faculty and designers.
Both full and half-day options are available. Full-day sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Half-day sessions include mornings, 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon, or afternoons, 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
Full day registration is $775. Half-day sessions are $400. The fee includes supplies, snacks and beverages. Lunch is included for full-day registrants.
A fashion-focused field trip will be held on July 7.
For more information or to register, contact Sandra Tonz at 414-258-4810, ext. 329 or email@example.com or visit mtmary.edu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study