Artistic expression is one of the healing opportunities survivors are offered when they come to The Healing Center. Art can help express things when words become difficult to identify.
The Hope Shining Blue Art Auction is a great way to support survivors this Denim Day. Check out these amazing art pieces and bid now!
Five amazing local artists have developed original art pieces inspired by Denim Day and its meaning for survivors of sexual violence and our community. These beautiful and inspirational art pieces are being auctioned to benefit survivors of sexual assault through The Healing Center.
The Hope Shining Blue art auction will close on Denim Day, April 23.
I support survivorsLearn more and get involved in Denim Day at Aurora.org/DenimDay.
A special thank you to local artists Rita Maria, Peter Kudlata, Vanessa Johanning, Pamela Anderson, and Jennifer Espenscheid who have contributed their masterpieces to help support survivors of sexual assault.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan