Artistic expression is one of the healing opportunities survivors are offered when they come to The Healing Center. Art can help express things when words become difficult to identify.
The Hope Shining Blue Art Auction is a great way to support survivors this Denim Day. Check out these amazing art pieces and bid now!
Five amazing local artists have developed original art pieces inspired by Denim Day and its meaning for survivors of sexual violence and our community. These beautiful and inspirational art pieces are being auctioned to benefit survivors of sexual assault through The Healing Center.
The Hope Shining Blue art auction will close on Denim Day, April 23.
I support survivorsLearn more and get involved in Denim Day at Aurora.org/DenimDay.
A special thank you to local artists Rita Maria, Peter Kudlata, Vanessa Johanning, Pamela Anderson, and Jennifer Espenscheid who have contributed their masterpieces to help support survivors of sexual assault.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sarah Oberhofer Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22