Artistic expression is one of the healing opportunities survivors are offered when they come to The Healing Center. Art can help express things when words become difficult to identify.
The Hope Shining Blue Art Auction is a great way to support survivors this Denim Day. Check out these amazing art pieces and bid now!
Five amazing local artists have developed original art pieces inspired by Denim Day and its meaning for survivors of sexual violence and our community. These beautiful and inspirational art pieces are being auctioned to benefit survivors of sexual assault through The Healing Center.
The Hope Shining Blue art auction will close on Denim Day, April 23.
I support survivorsLearn more and get involved in Denim Day at Aurora.org/DenimDay.
A special thank you to local artists Rita Maria, Peter Kudlata, Vanessa Johanning, Pamela Anderson, and Jennifer Espenscheid who have contributed their masterpieces to help support survivors of sexual assault.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park