On Friday, March 28, Germantown High School recognized 11 students for the February "Student of the Month" initiative and breakfast. These students were nominated by a teacher in one of the departments listed below and that teacher then attends the breakfast and presents the reasons for the nomination. The criteria is as follows: 1) student goes above and beyond within the classroom, 2) student has shown dramatic improvement in the classroom and 3) student has earned a high academic achievement. Parents, the student, and their teacher attend this breakfast held before school each month.
Germantown High School is proud to present this month's recipients:
Front row (L-R): Miranda Esser-Science, Kristina Bandoli-Choir, Becca Gumina-Math,
Alyssa Fritz- Cubero-Social Studies
Back row (L-R): Dayne Arens-Physical Education, McKenna Gramoll-World Languages,
Anna Lawniczak-Family & Consumer Science, Mackenzie Pipes-Tech Ed, Phillip Johnson-Business Education
Not pictured: Becca Basten-Art, Nia Lovett-English
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements