On Friday, March 28, Germantown High School recognized 11 students for the February "Student of the Month" initiative and breakfast. These students were nominated by a teacher in one of the departments listed below and that teacher then attends the breakfast and presents the reasons for the nomination. The criteria is as follows: 1) student goes above and beyond within the classroom, 2) student has shown dramatic improvement in the classroom and 3) student has earned a high academic achievement. Parents, the student, and their teacher attend this breakfast held before school each month.
Germantown High School is proud to present this month's recipients:
Front row (L-R): Miranda Esser-Science, Kristina Bandoli-Choir, Becca Gumina-Math,
Alyssa Fritz- Cubero-Social Studies
Back row (L-R): Dayne Arens-Physical Education, McKenna Gramoll-World Languages,
Anna Lawniczak-Family & Consumer Science, Mackenzie Pipes-Tech Ed, Phillip Johnson-Business Education
Not pictured: Becca Basten-Art, Nia Lovett-English
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!