On Friday, March 28, Germantown High School recognized 11 students for the February "Student of the Month" initiative and breakfast. These students were nominated by a teacher in one of the departments listed below and that teacher then attends the breakfast and presents the reasons for the nomination. The criteria is as follows: 1) student goes above and beyond within the classroom, 2) student has shown dramatic improvement in the classroom and 3) student has earned a high academic achievement. Parents, the student, and their teacher attend this breakfast held before school each month.
Germantown High School is proud to present this month's recipients:
Front row (L-R): Miranda Esser-Science, Kristina Bandoli-Choir, Becca Gumina-Math,
Alyssa Fritz- Cubero-Social Studies
Back row (L-R): Dayne Arens-Physical Education, McKenna Gramoll-World Languages,
Anna Lawniczak-Family & Consumer Science, Mackenzie Pipes-Tech Ed, Phillip Johnson-Business Education
Not pictured: Becca Basten-Art, Nia Lovett-English
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME