Is your child's car seat or booster seat:
- Over 6 years old?
- From a garage sale or thrift store?
- Involved in a car crash?
- Not being used?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please help us get these car seats out of use. They could be putting children at unknown risk of injury.
Bring your old car seats to Car Seat Round-up Day, sponsored by Safe Kids Wisconsin and its partners.
Saturday, April 26, 2014
9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Northshore Fire Department
4401 W. River Lane
Brown Deer, WI 53223
For more information statewide visit www.safekidswi.org or for local information call (414)231-4894.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business