You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure?
Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
1647 N. 4th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- This event is free and open to the public.
- Please allow 40 minutes per car seat.
- Appointments encouraged.
- Families without appointments will be seen as time allows.
- Low-cost car seats available for purchase, when making appointment. Child and vehicle must be present.
- volunteer, certified child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely.
- To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org.
To make an appointment, call COA Youth & Family Services (414) 263-8397.
Car and booster seats are the law.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids