You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure?
Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
1647 N. 4th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- This event is free and open to the public.
- Please allow 40 minutes per car seat.
- Appointments encouraged.
- Families without appointments will be seen as time allows.
- Low-cost car seats available for purchase, when making appointment. Child and vehicle must be present.
- volunteer, certified child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely.
- To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org.
To make an appointment, call COA Youth & Family Services (414) 263-8397.
Car and booster seats are the law.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements