You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure?
Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
1647 N. 4th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- This event is free and open to the public.
- Please allow 40 minutes per car seat.
- Appointments encouraged.
- Families without appointments will be seen as time allows.
- Low-cost car seats available for purchase, when making appointment. Child and vehicle must be present.
- volunteer, certified child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely.
- To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org.
To make an appointment, call COA Youth & Family Services (414) 263-8397.
Car and booster seats are the law.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT