Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"
Ebenezer Child Care Centers will be hosting a Working Parents’ Luncheon on Thursday, May 1, at the Italian Community Center, 631 E. Chicago Street, Milwaukee. Author and professional speaker, Jason Kotecki will be speaking on how to “Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun." This high-energy, jam-packed program will be coated in humor and fun and will leave attendees with a renewed passion and optimism for life, provide everyone with techniques to have more fun while getting more done and motivate everyone to live a richer, more balanced life even with the craziness of being a working parent. Cost of event is $40 for more information or to register visit www.Ebenezerchildcare.com or call 414.643.5070.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sunset Playhouse presents, direct from San Francisco, an evening of non-stop laughter: Will Durst in BOOMERAGING.
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin to Honor Governor, Community Leaders for Supporting Its Mission
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- Injury and cell damage in alcohol liver disease
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Breen Wines Offers New Wine Event In Wauwatosa
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Nathan Hale Drama takes on Pippin