Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"
Ebenezer Child Care Centers will be hosting a Working Parents’ Luncheon on Thursday, May 1, at the Italian Community Center, 631 E. Chicago Street, Milwaukee. Author and professional speaker, Jason Kotecki will be speaking on how to “Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun." This high-energy, jam-packed program will be coated in humor and fun and will leave attendees with a renewed passion and optimism for life, provide everyone with techniques to have more fun while getting more done and motivate everyone to live a richer, more balanced life even with the craziness of being a working parent. Cost of event is $40 for more information or to register visit www.Ebenezerchildcare.com or call 414.643.5070.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic