Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"
Ebenezer Child Care Centers will be hosting a Working Parents’ Luncheon on Thursday, May 1, at the Italian Community Center, 631 E. Chicago Street, Milwaukee. Author and professional speaker, Jason Kotecki will be speaking on how to “Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun." This high-energy, jam-packed program will be coated in humor and fun and will leave attendees with a renewed passion and optimism for life, provide everyone with techniques to have more fun while getting more done and motivate everyone to live a richer, more balanced life even with the craziness of being a working parent. Cost of event is $40 for more information or to register visit www.Ebenezerchildcare.com or call 414.643.5070.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?