Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"
Ebenezer Child Care Centers will be hosting a Working Parents’ Luncheon on Thursday, May 1, at the Italian Community Center, 631 E. Chicago Street, Milwaukee. Author and professional speaker, Jason Kotecki will be speaking on how to “Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun." This high-energy, jam-packed program will be coated in humor and fun and will leave attendees with a renewed passion and optimism for life, provide everyone with techniques to have more fun while getting more done and motivate everyone to live a richer, more balanced life even with the craziness of being a working parent. Cost of event is $40 for more information or to register visit www.Ebenezerchildcare.com or call 414.643.5070.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parenting Tip: Enjoying a Less Stressful Holiday Season
- Coyote on 72nd Street
- Columbia St. Mary’s Hosting Free Seminar on Advance Directives and Living Wills
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and the Center for Business Performance Solutions (CBPS) announce December workshop schedule
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2015 – nominations being accepted
- Building a Case for Change on Food Initiatives with the Amani Neighborhood
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th