Medical College of Wisconsin to Sponsor Midwestern Conference for Surgical Pathology
By The Medical College of Wisconsin
September 12th – 14th, 2014
The Medical College Department of Pathology will sponsor “The Midwestern Conference: Update Course in Surgical Pathology” September 12th – 14th in Milwaukee. The annual conference, now in its seventh year, will bring to Milwaukee an estimated 100 practicing surgical pathologists, oncologists, and other health care professionals from across the country.
Saul Suster, M.D., professor and chairman of pathology at the Medical College, is the course director. Invited speakers include pathologists representing numerous sub-specialties from the Medical College, as well as guest lecturers from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Mayo Clinic, Bostwick Laboratories, United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) and Massachusetts General Hospital.
“Surgical pathology is an evolving field of medicine, and this conference brings together top practitioners in the field to share advances in technology and terminology, learn about new techniques of diagnosis, and evaluate current criteria of diagnosis, so that we are providing patients the most accurate, timely care,” said Dr. Suster.
The conference will be held at the Intercontinental Hotel downtown Milwaukee.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Bessie Turns 100!
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark