Capuchin Friar Fr. Perry McDonald, House of Peace Pastoral Director, met with students of the joint St. Bernard & St. Pius X Parishes’ religious education program. The students collected diapers, formula and baby hygiene supplies for the House of Peace that serves the working poor and chronically poor in Milwaukee's central city. The Capuchins’ House of Peace has an emergency food pantry, clothes closet, nursing clinic and other services for the needy. The students collected the supplies as a Lenten service project. Fr. Perry shared a blessing with the group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ