Capuchin Friar Fr. Perry McDonald, House of Peace Pastoral Director, met with students of the joint St. Bernard & St. Pius X Parishes’ religious education program. The students collected diapers, formula and baby hygiene supplies for the House of Peace that serves the working poor and chronically poor in Milwaukee's central city. The Capuchins’ House of Peace has an emergency food pantry, clothes closet, nursing clinic and other services for the needy. The students collected the supplies as a Lenten service project. Fr. Perry shared a blessing with the group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements