Capuchin Friar Fr. Perry McDonald, House of Peace Pastoral Director, met with students of the joint St. Bernard & St. Pius X Parishes’ religious education program. The students collected diapers, formula and baby hygiene supplies for the House of Peace that serves the working poor and chronically poor in Milwaukee's central city. The Capuchins’ House of Peace has an emergency food pantry, clothes closet, nursing clinic and other services for the needy. The students collected the supplies as a Lenten service project. Fr. Perry shared a blessing with the group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study