Capuchin Friar Fr. Perry McDonald, House of Peace Pastoral Director, met with students of the joint St. Bernard & St. Pius X Parishes’ religious education program. The students collected diapers, formula and baby hygiene supplies for the House of Peace that serves the working poor and chronically poor in Milwaukee's central city. The Capuchins’ House of Peace has an emergency food pantry, clothes closet, nursing clinic and other services for the needy. The students collected the supplies as a Lenten service project. Fr. Perry shared a blessing with the group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research