Capuchin Friar Fr. Perry McDonald, House of Peace Pastoral Director, met with students of the joint St. Bernard & St. Pius X Parishes’ religious education program. The students collected diapers, formula and baby hygiene supplies for the House of Peace that serves the working poor and chronically poor in Milwaukee's central city. The Capuchins’ House of Peace has an emergency food pantry, clothes closet, nursing clinic and other services for the needy. The students collected the supplies as a Lenten service project. Fr. Perry shared a blessing with the group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- Lindner Receives the Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee Community Leader Award
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- A Nostalgic Afternoon