MILWAUKEE, Wis. (April 7, 2014) –Elite Sport & Spine, a functional chiropractic clinic in Brookfield, will be sponsoring the team tent at the 11th Annual Gary’s Gallop 5k run/2 mile walk held at Wisconsin Lutheran College’s Krauss-Miller-Lutz Outdoor Athletic Complex on April 12.
Elite Sport & Spine will also provide free soft tissue treatments to all participants before and after the event.
Dr. Zach Shiels of Elite Sport & Spine is excited to be sponsoring this event. “I’m thrilled to be involved with Gary’s Gallop,” said Shiels. “I hope to help runners, walkers and many other athletes with my knowledge of how the human body moves and how proper soft tissue and joint function can make such a difference in performance.”
Gary’s Gallop honors Wisconsin Lutheran College president Dr. Gary Greenfield. The course leads runners out of the WLC Krauss-Miller-Lutz Outdoor Athletic Complex and through the Underwood Parkway. The event also features a Kids’ Race, one lap around the Raabe Stadium track.
Visit www.wlc.edu/garysgallop for more information about the race and registration.
About Elite Sport & Spine
Elite Sport & Spine brings the most effective and evidence-based chiropractic and rehabilitative therapies to the greater Milwaukee area as a functional chiropractic clinic serving Brookfield, Wauwatosa, Waukesha, Pewaukee, New Berlin and West Allis. Dr. Zach Shiels specializes in chiropractic adjustment/manipulation, Graston Technique, Active Release Technique, McKenzie Method, and Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS), with a focus on sports injury and rehabilitation. Learn more at http://www.elitesportandspinewi.com/.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT