MILWAUKEE, Wis. (April 7, 2014) –Elite Sport & Spine, a functional chiropractic clinic in Brookfield, will be sponsoring the team tent at the 11th Annual Gary’s Gallop 5k run/2 mile walk held at Wisconsin Lutheran College’s Krauss-Miller-Lutz Outdoor Athletic Complex on April 12.
Elite Sport & Spine will also provide free soft tissue treatments to all participants before and after the event.
Dr. Zach Shiels of Elite Sport & Spine is excited to be sponsoring this event. “I’m thrilled to be involved with Gary’s Gallop,” said Shiels. “I hope to help runners, walkers and many other athletes with my knowledge of how the human body moves and how proper soft tissue and joint function can make such a difference in performance.”
Gary’s Gallop honors Wisconsin Lutheran College president Dr. Gary Greenfield. The course leads runners out of the WLC Krauss-Miller-Lutz Outdoor Athletic Complex and through the Underwood Parkway. The event also features a Kids’ Race, one lap around the Raabe Stadium track.
Visit www.wlc.edu/garysgallop for more information about the race and registration.
About Elite Sport & Spine
Elite Sport & Spine brings the most effective and evidence-based chiropractic and rehabilitative therapies to the greater Milwaukee area as a functional chiropractic clinic serving Brookfield, Wauwatosa, Waukesha, Pewaukee, New Berlin and West Allis. Dr. Zach Shiels specializes in chiropractic adjustment/manipulation, Graston Technique, Active Release Technique, McKenzie Method, and Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS), with a focus on sports injury and rehabilitation. Learn more at http://www.elitesportandspinewi.com/.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde