MILWAUKEE, Wis. (April 7, 2014) –Elite Sport & Spine, a functional chiropractic clinic in Brookfield, will be sponsoring the team tent at the 11th Annual Gary’s Gallop 5k run/2 mile walk held at Wisconsin Lutheran College’s Krauss-Miller-Lutz Outdoor Athletic Complex on April 12.
Elite Sport & Spine will also provide free soft tissue treatments to all participants before and after the event.
Dr. Zach Shiels of Elite Sport & Spine is excited to be sponsoring this event. “I’m thrilled to be involved with Gary’s Gallop,” said Shiels. “I hope to help runners, walkers and many other athletes with my knowledge of how the human body moves and how proper soft tissue and joint function can make such a difference in performance.”
Gary’s Gallop honors Wisconsin Lutheran College president Dr. Gary Greenfield. The course leads runners out of the WLC Krauss-Miller-Lutz Outdoor Athletic Complex and through the Underwood Parkway. The event also features a Kids’ Race, one lap around the Raabe Stadium track.
Visit www.wlc.edu/garysgallop for more information about the race and registration.
About Elite Sport & Spine
Elite Sport & Spine brings the most effective and evidence-based chiropractic and rehabilitative therapies to the greater Milwaukee area as a functional chiropractic clinic serving Brookfield, Wauwatosa, Waukesha, Pewaukee, New Berlin and West Allis. Dr. Zach Shiels specializes in chiropractic adjustment/manipulation, Graston Technique, Active Release Technique, McKenzie Method, and Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS), with a focus on sports injury and rehabilitation. Learn more at http://www.elitesportandspinewi.com/.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals